No protests about 8 wolves taking advantage of a nerd? <sigh>

I was trying to be funny before, but the more I think about that question, the more I feel I want to address it a bit more seriously. Sure, the wolves were aggressive and Colt didn't stand a chance against all those scents, but he needed that as much as they did. I could feel his sadness over the possible loss of one or more of his wolves right to the core of me. That fear of being left again, being alone again. I wanted to hug him, but since Colt is Colt hugs wouldn't do. He needed those scents, those bodies wrapped around him. A last minute boost of their bond. Might prove useful in battle.

• Like 2

While I'm at it, I might share my thoughts on Emma. Although I'm still kind of thinking that prompt was an attempt to trick us, my other theory us Emma is related to Colt somehow. Why else mention the premonition? It feels like she has a role to play in this that is still unclear to us and I suspect to her.

I dearly hope she isn't a mole for the vamps. That would be so sad for Seb.

• Like 1

Next is: tampons!

Breast feeding in the Metaverse? Who'd have thunk it?

Haha... I wondered for a bit, if I was in the right forum! 

No protests about 8 wolves taking advantage of a nerd? <sigh>

I actually thought it was a beautiful way to go off to battle. It at least alleviates some tension that comes with leaving Colt behind, and for Colt, watching them go. A tangible reaffirmation of what they mean to each other.  They all needed that release, so to speak! 

• Like 2

I was trying to be funny before, but the more I think about that question, the more I feel I want to address it a bit more seriously. Sure, the wolves were aggressive and Colt didn't stand a chance against all those scents, but he needed that as much as they did. I could feel his sadness over the possible loss of one or more of his wolves right to the core of me. That fear of being left again, being alone again. I wanted to hug him, but since Colt is Colt hugs wouldn't do. He needed those scents, those bodies wrapped around him. A last minute boost of their bond. Might prove useful in battle.

I agree 100%... I think JAR spoke to that fear, and sadness so well. 

While I'm at it, I might share my thoughts on Emma. Although I'm still kind of thinking that prompt was an attempt to trick us, my other theory us Emma is related to Colt somehow. Why else mention the premonition? It feels like she has a role to play in this that is still unclear to us and I suspect to her.

Lit also had the thought that it could be Seb's mom at the door. I forgot she was going to be making her way back to our pack. 

If she is a mole, that would be sad. My thought reading it was, please let her be shadowed, I like Emma. I like even more the possibility of her and Volt being related. They do get along well together. But like JAR says, answers in books 7 & 8.... 

• Like 2

I'm not in the mood for gloom and doom tonight, so a little speculation on Emma might be just the thing!

I thought about Prime's mother, but I just can't see Emma call her honey. And to bring out such emotion as to affect her accent? That should be someone closer and possibly connected to her childhood.

• Like 1

Emma.  A complicated topic ;-). I cannot say more, though ... 

I agree 100%... I think JAR spoke to that fear, and sadness so well. 

Lit also had the thought that it could be Seb's mom at the door. I forgot she was going to be making her way back to our pack. 

If she is a mole, that would be sad. My thought reading it was, please let her be shadowed, I like Emma. I like even more the possibility of her and Volt being related. They do get along well together. But like JAR says, answers in books 7 & 8.... 

Defiance, you know the MetaAnswers well by now. I like the shadowing idea ;-).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: This is the last chance to 'protect' one of the wolves against payment ... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 2

Oh, geee... Now I blush! It was crazy hard to write. Until I found the right word, motstånd, to base it on.

It was really good. Every time you say it's going to be tough, you pull through with amazing stuff. :thumbup: Made me wish I could hear the words (the other ones too) in the original tongue. You keep topping yourself so kudos! 

And I've caught up with commenting on most of your reviews ... apologies for the delay ...

You know, it would really be helpful if you told us which of our assumptions/conclusions were correct, instead of gleefully pointing out how we're being led astray and what we got wrong.  -_- It would be such positive reinforcement and make the process of elimination much easier! Hrmph..... 

• Like 3

I'm not in the mood for gloom and doom tonight, so a little speculation on Emma might be just the thing!

I thought about Prime's mother, but I just can't see Emma call her honey. And to bring out such emotion as to affect her accent? That should be someone closer and possibly connected to her childhood.

I wasn't sure about her calling Prime's mom honey either but we don't know how much they have actually been in contact.  I could see that woman trying to ingratiate herself to Emma and hedging her bets if Prime and Seb don't live through the coming battle. 

My other option is maybe the visitor is Betsy.  Betsy is everywhere it seems.  I just can't figure out WHY she would be there.  I just don't think that Emma is a willing spy since she didn't even know about wolves and vampires until she got pregnant.  

Edited by LitLover
  • Like 2

You know, it would really be helpful if you told us which of our assumptions/conclusions were correct, instead of gleefully pointing out how we're being led astray and what we got wrong.  -_- It would be such positive reinforcement and make the process of elimination much easier! Hrmph..... 

Well, I've repeatedly offered information against payment ... So far nobody wants to pay ;-)

• Like 1