Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful!

You're the one thinking about a feminist novel.

But one with an evil twist ... as you wouldn't expect anything else ;-) ... and I would get bored. I'm so disappointed nobody has demanded my exclusion from GA yet ... grrrrr ... (and getting Always and not MARPAT ads).

Well, wasn't this a delightful exchange to have walked in on!  :rolleyes:

You also want to contribute to the 'John AR is a a middle-aged lady in need of 10h protection during the night thanks to Always' super-absorbers?'

• Like 1

But one with an evil twist ... as you wouldn't expect anything else ;-) ... and I would get bored. I'm so disappointed nobody has demanded my exclusion from GA yet ... grrrrr ... (and getting Always and not MARPAT ads).

You also want to contribute to the 'John AR is a a middle-aged lady in need of 10h protection during the night thanks to Always' super-absorbers?'

Cramps your style doesn't it! If you want I could trade you for my Christian Mingle....

• Like 1

Cramps your style doesn't it! If you want I could trade you for my Christian Mingle....

Oh, the marines can be as Christian as they want to be as long as they mingle with me ... I am happy to do some good deeds and to keep them from temptation of the female flesh 

Edited by JohnAR

Oh, the marines can be as Christian as they want to be as long as they mingle with me ... I am happy to do some good deeds and to keep them from temptation of the female flesh

Keep them on the straight and narrow...? Only the completely opposite... ;)

Who are we referring to? And in regard to what?

Ok, so you're not suffering from feminine afflictions.

Judging from the above. I'm thinking it won't take much to tempt them... 

Cramps? It almost Always comes with the territory. 

• Like 1

Cramps! OMG! You didn't!

OMG

OMG

OMG

Cramps

Always

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm such a retard - and not in tune with he female body ...

THOSE PICTURES IN MY HEAD

GET ME OUT OF HERE ... NOW!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this is probably the best convo I've read in a long time :lol:

• Like 2

LitLover already suggest a completely different story to achieve my original objective ... I am playing with it in my head ... working title: "The Dom from Hell" ....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this is probably the best convo I've read in a long time :lol:

I guess we have bloody different definitions about 'good' conversations ...

If you teach me about man on man sex, I can teach more than you ever wanted to know about the female anatomy. LOL

But it is kind of interesting who your hardcore fans are here.

I know ... until recently I thought I was actually smart.

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 2

Ladies (given my male readers have deserted me),

I will board a cramped plane now. And I will get into my creative flow and write a prompt - not on a pad - ... with the simple objective of scaring you as much as you did me this afternoon. And it will be gory ...

A traumatized John AR

LitLover already suggest a completely different story to achieve my original objective ... I am playing with it in my head ... working title: "The Dom from Hell" ....

I guess we have bloody different definitions about 'good' conversations ...

I know ... until recently I thought I was actually smart.

You know I would totally read that.

You are smart. You attracted us, didn't you? We'd never hang out with some moron.

Bloody different indeed...

I've been laughing so much...

Yup... Still am! 

I will board a cramped plane now. And I will get into my creative flow and write a prompt - not on a pad - ... with the simple objective of scaring you as much as you did me this afternoon. And it will be gory ...

A traumatized John AR

But....Ahh well, no good deed...

• Like 1

A traumatized John AR

So no IPad today? ;)

Edited by LitLover