INVITATION: Any preferred scenes/pairings for the next prompt? I have three on stock, but one never knows what comes as stimulus ...

Talking about 'stimulus:'

https://deviloftheday.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/20110927-220707.jpg

Ok ok so a certain Author has wanted me to share my thoughts openly so I will...

All of this JAR has already seen but I'll share these prompt/flashback ideas for you all to see.

• Flashback stories to the wolves pasts showing them growing up until they are accepted into Colt’s Pack

• Prime in Montana Pack his sports team history, pack history, fooling around with friends and Seb, learning from his dad how to be an alpha. Show Zef and Prime when they were friends.

• Prime during his time in the Marines before meeting CE

• CE while he was happy in Mt Patterson Pack. Fooling around with his brother, sports, learning to be a good enforcer. Show the then happy family he misses now. Was he called anything other than his rank/name in the corps?

• CE’s initial time in the Corp up to him meeting up with Prime.

• Show how Prime and CE maintain their pack even while both are active duty and Prime is deployed. Ending sometime after they both are discharged and are able to actually be a pack together. Did one get out months/year ahead of the other? Why did CE decide to be called CE?

• We hear small stories of Brian’s time after he left SLC Pack but it might be good to actually see it and his joining up with Prime and CE.

• A prompt showing more of Prime, CE, Brian as a pack and their reactions to finding Colt and the different events of Meta Book 1 prior to their bonding with Colt. Maybe even their reactions away from Colt to the changes in their appearances.

• Seb post Prime’s Exile until they get reunited in Meta Origins.

• Prime’s father checking up and learning about his life after being exiled up until his own death. How did he die?

• What caused Brian to become the designated driver of the Trio? Prime drove to the Zoo before going to Betsy for the first time. He didn’t like obeying traffic instructions.

• Book 1 Time Period

• Back in Meta during Spring semester Prime made the commented about 'fucking 3 men on a daily basis.' Maybe we need to see him fucking around with those 3 men in one day ;)

• Book 3 or 4 Time Period

• Colt and his Marines. Leads to well hot marines with Colt sex.

• Book 4 Time Period

• We never learn or see what happens when one of the Inner Circle Wolves was called on to go assist Will’s Wife break away from him. We never learn if she ended up staying in the Mt Patterson pack with her 2 kids or was forced to go with Will.

• What was the 2nd Xmas Gift that Colt got from the guys?

• Bit of a dirty prompt but I have the feeling that at some point Colt had some Enforcer only fun. Even though the entire Scent/Love/Addiction side greatly tainted his feelings I think he would have felt that he needed to push his Enforcers more especially since two of them were ‘new’ to the pack and needed to ‘catch up’.

• So CE’s family left to Tennessee to some pack to be Enforcers… Is that pack one of the 84 packs that have sent Beta/Enforcer/Fighters to take part in this battle? If they aren’t it would be interesting to see that pack Alpha deciding what to do… I would imagine he would go to Stan for some information since Prime/Colt’s New Mt Patterson Pack is his old pack.

• CE, Prime and/or Isaac meeting up with the Vietnam Vets group

• Of all the pack after the whole 'Scent Addiction and Lake Drowning' issue I think CE would want to comfort and show Colt how he personally feels about it all.

• Any Time Period

• What would the interaction be like if while Running the pack ran into an actual wolf pack?

Thats it for prompt/flashback ideas that have popped into my head so far. I do have a lot of other thoughts and obersations I'll get around to sharing but I'm a little busy going through the chapters making notes and suggesting a tweak here and there for possible typoes. ;-)

• Like 4

Wow! Impressive! That should jeep JAR occupied until at least Thursday. LOL

And here I was thinking about a simple Isaac and Leo request... Maybe, they can pop in there somewhere? That would make me a very happy Metian!

Edited by Puppilull

Wow! Impressive! That should jeep JAR occupied until at least Thursday. LOL

And here I was thinking about a simple Isaac and Leo request... Maybe, they can pop in there somewhere? That would make me a very happy Metian!

Make your Isaac and Leo request! If I've learned one thing when it comes to fandoms we all get different ideas on cool things to add in. So might as well share the thoughts and see what JAR picks out...

You ask if Isaac and Leo could show up in some of the suggested scenes I've tossed out... I know for a fact that Isaac fits into multiple possible prompts that I've listed given he is both Marine and Enforcer ;-) Leo thought at least as I've suggested the prompts doesn't really fit well at the moment... I'm sure JAR could squeeze him in somewhere or another prompt.....

I know that some of my suggestions are or are similar to future book/chapter scenes that I believe have already been written. I'm just not sure which ones.

But yeah. Hi everyone. I've been lurking about since June. Read the series twice now and then started putting together some personal notes to try and keep the plethera of details straight in my head... That led to the start of a 3rd read now... But catching little typoes to suggest fixing and catching all the names of all the people and details on different things and beings are effected by what really slows that down lol.

I've already asked JAR a number of questions I've come up with as I've gone through things... Maybe I'll share some of those answers or JAR's version of River Song saying

tumblr_ns1m9xfGIb1usoe2vo5_400.gif.

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 2

Here are my comments on this extensive wishlist :-): marked with +++

Ok ok so a certain Author has wanted me to share my thoughts openly so I will...

All of this JAR has already seen but I'll share these prompt/flashback ideas for you all to see.

• Flashback stories to the wolves pasts showing them growing up until they are accepted into Colt’s Pack

• Prime in Montana Pack his sports team history, pack history, fooling around with friends and Seb, learning from his dad how to be an alpha. Show Zef and Prime when they were friends. +++That would be interesting given Zef offered hid ass to climb the wolf hierarchy ladder+++Actually I have one prompt in my head involving Sylvia and Prime+++

• Prime during his time in the Marines before meeting CE+++that will be a difficult one. It's DADT and he's a wolf+++but maybe Col. Lunn could be involved.

• CE while he was happy in Mt Patterson Pack. Fooling around with his brother, sports, learning to be a good enforcer. Show the then happy family he misses now. Was he called anything other than his rank/name in the corps?+++that inspired me to the latest prompt Abel+++

• CE’s initial time in the Corp up to him meeting up with Prime.+++this is already written as flashback scene in book 6+++

• Show how Prime and CE maintain their pack even while both are active duty and Prime is deployed. Ending sometime after they both are discharged and are able to actually be a pack together. Did one get out months/year ahead of the other? Why did CE decide to be called CE?+++partly in a flashback scene in book 6+++

• We hear small stories of Brian’s time after he left SLC Pack but it might be good to actually see it and his joining up with Prime and CE.+++flashback scene in book 6+++

• A prompt showing more of Prime, CE, Brian as a pack and their reactions to finding Colt and the different events of Meta Book 1 prior to their bonding with Colt. Maybe even their reactions away from Colt to the changes in their appearances.+++we will get the both Colt's and the pack's days before the meeting in class as flashback scenes in book 6 (anyone detecting a theme?)+++

• Seb post Prime’s Exile until they get reunited in Meta Origins.+++That could be interesting. But until I find a twist, it'll be deprioritized+++

• Prime’s father checking up and learning about his life after being exiled up until his own death. How did he die?+++How did Arthur Loope die. Now wouldn't that be a nice conspiracy story? But his wife killing him would be too cliché+++

• What caused Brian to become the designated driver of the Trio? Prime drove to the Zoo before going to Betsy for the first time. He didn’t like obeying traffic instructions.+++ need to think about that+++

• Book 1 Time Period

• Back in Meta during Spring semester Prime made the commented about 'fucking 3 men on a daily basis.' Maybe we need to see him fucking around with those 3 men in one day ;) +++ you're like Tim: 'More smut please! ;-)+++

• Book 3 or 4 Time Period

• Colt and his Marines. Leads to well hot marines with Colt sex.+++see previous comment+++

• Book 4 Time Period

• We never learn or see what happens when one of the Inner Circle Wolves was called on to go assist Will’s Wife break away from him. We never learn if she ended up staying in the Mt Patterson pack with her 2 kids or was forced to go with Will.+++I think Samantha deserves a prompt one day given what she had to go through after Burt/CE ran away from the arranged marriage with her, and she ending up with his loser of a brother.+++

• What was the 2nd Xmas Gift that Colt got from the guys?+++book 5 will tell!+++

• Bit of a dirty prompt but I have the feeling that at some point Colt had some Enforcer only fun. Even though the entire Scent/Love/Addiction side greatly tainted his feelings I think he would have felt that he needed to push his Enforcers more especially since two of them were ‘new’ to the pack and needed to ‘catch up’.+++Smut? I'm shocked+++

• So CE’s family left to Tennessee to some pack to be Enforcers… Is that pack one of the 84 packs that have sent Beta/Enforcer/Fighters to take part in this battle? If they aren’t it would be interesting to see that pack Alpha deciding what to do… I would imagine he would go to Stan for some information since Prime/Colt’s New Mt Patterson Pack is his old pack.+++No, the Tennessee pack didn't send wolves.+++

• CE, Prime and/or Isaac meeting up with the Vietnam Vets group.+++not sure, I'm qualified to write about this.+++

• Of all the pack after the whole 'Scent Addiction and Lake Drowning' issue I think CE would want to comfort and show Colt how he personally feels about it all.+++Nice idea, I'll think of something with the right prompt words.+++

• Any Time Period

• What would the interaction be like if while Running the pack ran into an actual wolf pack?+++Nobody want's to piss off your pack anymore. But it could be cute story for before they met Colt.+++

Thats it for prompt/flashback ideas that have popped into my head so far. I do have a lot of other thoughts and obersations I'll get around to sharing but I'm a little busy going through the chapters making notes and suggesting a tweak here and there for possible typoes. ;-)

Third read? Oh lordy, you're worse than me! LOL And yes, I predict any answers you get will only add to the confusion.

Nice to have another serious Metian on board!

Metian ... not sure I like that term. Sounds like Martian (which surely you intended).

Make your Isaac and Leo request! If I've learned one thing when it comes to fandoms we all get different ideas on cool things to add in. So might as well share the thoughts and see what JAR picks out...

You ask if Isaac and Leo could show up in some of the suggested scenes I've tossed out... I know for a fact that Isaac fits into multiple possible prompts that I've listed given he is both Marine and Enforcer ;-) Leo thought at least as I've suggested the prompts doesn't really fit well at the moment... I'm sure JAR could squeeze him in somewhere or another prompt.....

I know that some of my suggestions are or are similar to future book/chapter scenes that I believe have already been written. I'm just not sure which ones.

But yeah. Hi everyone. I've been lurking about since June. Read the series twice now and then started putting together some personal notes to try and keep the plethera of details straight in my head... That led to the start of a 3rd read now... But catching little typoes to suggest fixing and catching all the names of all the people and details on different things and beings are effected by what really slows that down lol.

I've already asked JAR a number of questions I've come up with as I've gone through things... Maybe I'll share some of those answers or JAR's version of River Song saying

tumblr_ns1m9xfGIb1usoe2vo5_400.gif.

I have a very naughty Leo and Isaac prompt in my head (Sam was referring to them not being able to sit and turning up in the their silkies and Martial Arts outfit one morning - wondering what happened that night). Esp. as the set up is a flashback scene in book 7.

JAR

• Like 1

Not a rant, but a gleeful observation in the last chapter.. Sam is a NY JETS QB!  Our record alone says this is just coincidence, but I'm delighted nonetheless. Tomorrow's game will take on a slightly different meaning fo me.... Hehe.. 

• Like 2

Not a rant, but a gleeful observation in the last chapter.. Sam is a NY JETS QB!  Our record alone says this is just coincidence, but I'm delighted nonetheless. Tomorrow's game will take on a slightly different meaning fo me.... Hehe.. 

All those odd coincidences in the Metaverse  0:)

• Like 2

Now I'm convinced that this is an attempt from MaryAnn to influence Colt to join the vamp side. The actions taken by Colt as a vamp could be believable, if it were not for the encounter with Samuel. Colt might kill if needed, but there is no way in hell he'd suddenly start to bottom. Seems MaryAnn is as confused as some other women (☺) regarding the intricacies of male sexuality. Even if Colt at some point in his life had been curious or inclined towards versatility, my guess is this was squashed by Adam. I didn't like the sound of that bottle...

So, big mistake, MaryAnn. Huge!

• Like 4

at least you get them one at a time, with a week to recover between each, I got FOUR chapters at once. :pinch:

Seems I will have to publish some chapters un-edited; to be gentle on my editor's weakened heart.

But he's right chapter 3 is worse than 2, and 4 worse than 3; what does that say about the infamous chapter 17?

Now I'm convinced that this is an attempt from MaryAnn to influence Colt to join the vamp side. The actions taken by Colt as a vamp could be believable, if it were not for the encounter with Samuel. Colt might kill if needed, but there is no way in hell he'd suddenly start to bottom. Seems MaryAnn is as confused as some other women (☺) regarding the intricacies of male sexuality. Even if Colt at some point in his life had been curious or inclined towards versatility, my guess is this was squashed by Adam. I didn't like the sound of that bottle...

So, big mistake, MaryAnn. Huge!

... what bottle? (Otherwise: spot on!)

Suddenly, I'm not sure I want to read the next chapter...

You have read chapter 3; given a certain other story served as impetus to the MetaView, we will found out in chapter 3 what happens when the small blond boy doesn't want to be 'charmed' by the big dark hairy 'boy.'

• Like 1

Wanna post a picture of the current QB?

• Like 1

Seems I will have to publish some chapters un-edited; to be gentle on my editor's weakened heart.

But he's right chapter 3 is worse than 2, and 4 worse than 3; what does that say about the infamous chapter 17?

no it's OK, I'm sure the first four chapters were the worst...

except at some point we'll have to face who died in the battle. But let's cross that bridge when we get to it. :pinch:

Oh and Puppilul, don't let your imagination run away with you. And forget the bottle for now. It's bad, but not disgusting.

Edited by Timothy M.

no it's OK, I'm sure the first four chapters were the worst...

except at some point we'll have to face who died in the battle. But let's cross that bridge when we get to it. :pinch:

Oh and Puppilul, don't let your imagination run away with you. And forget the bottle for now. It's bad, but not disgusting.

I object, your honor.

The worst chapters are still to come.

He, what do you guys think Colt would do with a bottle??????? This is not O. Wilde's 'Teleny.'

Edited by JohnAR

I object, your honor.

The worst chapters are still to come.

:o  sssh, now I'll have nightmares ! :rolleyes:

and nothing can be worse than Colt being a vampire and killing the wolves who are meant to love him.

at least I hope so... :unsure:  :pinch:

I have no nasty ideas about Colt and bottles, and I'm trying to get my Swedish friend to forget hers. (also irt Adam)

Goodnight, I shall try to dream of Rob. :sleep:

• Like 1

Wanna post a picture of the current QB?

Meh... He is Definitely no Sam! 

I've got to figure this copy and paste thing. I keep getting an error message.. Anyway the current Jets QB comes in at #10 on this list.. 

http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Hottest-NFL-Quarterbacks-Pictures-35633448?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=d&utm_source=popsugar