Oh no ... you'll live under Damocles Sword for several more chapters ...

And yet, horrifying as that thought is, a sheltered exsistence in the Metaverse would be oh, so lacking.... But still. 

Maybe this is the song for us bleeding hearts, Defiance...

I have no likes yet, but that's perfect! 

• Like 1

Not as bad as what I thought we would get, but not good either! 

" Things fall apart the center cannot hold. Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world...... Surely some revelation is at hand." This Yeats poem was running through my head when I was imagining the viciousness of the battle. 

And now to wait a week!  

• Like 1

Rant: Why does Google flood me with Feminine Protection ads by Always on my GayAuthors pages??? Assuming that both the Always' producer P&G and Google know what they are doing, leads me to the conclusion I'm on the wrong site ...

Ha, ha! I''m being offered dates with "real women of Asia", so there must be someone working these adds that has a truly twisted sense of humour. Or is really, really bad at what he/she does. There has also been adds to join a born again church type of thing. Somehow, I doubt most of us would feel very much at home...

No, I got it! You wrote tampons that one time! Ha, ha, ha! But wait, what does that say about my search history...?

Edited by Puppilull
  • Like 1

Ha, ha! I''m being offered dates with "real women of Asia", so there must be someone working these adds that has a truly twisted sense of humour. Or is really, really bad at what he/she does. There has also been adds to join a born again church type of thing. Somehow, I doubt most of us would feel very much at home...

No, I got it! You wrote tampons that one time! Ha, ha, ha! But wait, what does that say about my search history...?

While Google-logic would suggest you have a point that mentioning Tampons brings my into the realm of the 'female curse,' I would suggest that argument to be flawed. I have written about guns/weapons/colts more often, yet I don't get any weapons/NRA advertising - even in the U.S. -, I think I must have mentioned the word 'Marines' a gazillions times, yet not a single ad selling marines (I mean military items); despite talking about boots, chains, paddles and T-shirts with quirky slogans, I haven't received hardware or T-shirt-customization ads ... something is flawed ...

JAR

Edited by JohnAR

No, can't say that I have. Are you sure there is such a big difference between men and women...?

Maybe for you! Was already talking with LitLover whether I need to move Meta to a different site ... :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

We would just follow you. Maybe bring the problem with us. So what's the point?

BTW, that theory seems to apply to Swedish hockey players... Today, one of the true profiles in Swedish hockey is making headlines claiming he would prefer to only have bachelors on his team. Why? Because the wives/girlfriends are so distracting they prevent any real team building.

The wives are upset, but I would take it as a compliment. Being so irresistible that my man can't do his job, can't follow his dream.

And I thought women were supposed to be guided by irrational emotion in matters of the heart. Seems the players aren't the macho guys they pretend to be...

BTW, that theory seems to apply to Swedish hockey players... Today, one of the true profiles in Swedish hockey is making headlines claiming he would prefer to only have bachelors on his team. Why? Because the wives/girlfriends are so distracting they prevent any real team building.

The wives are upset, but I would take it as a compliment. Being so irresistible that my man can't do his job, can't follow his dream.

And I thought women were supposed to be guided by irrational emotion in matters of the heart. Seems the players aren't the macho guys they pretend to be...

Oh there much deeper forces going on there (also when military resists females in the infantry): the last bastions of societally acceptable homo-eroticism are genderized ...