April 9! Isn't that an ominous date for us Scandinavians. But I suspect that's not what you're after...

And would the wolves really celebrate the moon? More of tradition if that's the case. They don't seem all that hung up on the moon.

No, it has nothing to do with Norway, Denmark or the Weser.

I'm thinking battles. Quite a few battles took place. Verdun, Näfels (beating the odds)...

Of course it is much less obvious than that. And is a hint within a hint. (Snickering in my dark dirt corner ... In a clean Japanese taxi that is).

but like the conception thinking by Tim ;)-. Wouldn't that be a nice prompt. Another chapter in the prompt July maybe? 

Edited by JohnAR

LOL! Now that just has to be the reason! Or earn you a consolation prize!

So in looking up April 9th.... I ran into a very ..... umm..... odd fact.... April 9 1990 was the birth date of Kristen Stewart.... so in a way Colt has BELLA SWAN's birthday!

LOL! Now that just has to be the reason! Or earn you a consolation prize!

So in looking up April 9th.... I ran into a very ..... umm..... odd fact.... April 9 1990 was the birth date of Kristen Stewart.... so in a way Colt has BELLA SWAN's birthday!

After all, Colt IS the girl.

but no, not the reason.

Of course it is much less obvious than that. And is a hint within a hint. (Snickering in my dark dirt corner ... In a clean Japanese taxi that is).

but like the conception thinking by Tim ;)-. Wouldn't that be a nice prompt. Another chapter in the prompt July maybe? 

Well.... April 9 1990 is the day before the full moon that year.

On the Japan note... its the date in 585 BC that the Japanese emperor Jimmu died

• Like 1

Now I need to find a birthday for Prime. Mr. Time Line expert: what's the timespan for Prime's birthday based on all the currently published information? ;-)

OK..... let me post some logic from an older post of mine...

• Prime is 10 years older than Seb.
    • Seb is 17 duing the Summer of MetaOrigins.
    • Seb was barely 8 when Prime was exiled.
    • Prime is exiled when he is 18 and having just graduated from High School.
    • Prime was barely 10 when Seb was born.
    • Seb is either June or May birth. Prime is probably March, April or May birth.
  • Now... Prime was 26 when Meta started. So he was born in 1985.

This assumes that 'barely' means less than 2 months since their birthday.

Edited by PkCrichton

Since we have a new prompt and chapter coming in a couple days... I figured I should add some food for thought about the last chapter...

So there is another bredth to this discussion beyond anyone is talking about...

In Colt's Box were 4 important items
  • The DNA swabs to use on his 'parents'
  • The bank statment
  • The owl statue
  • The woodland pattern candle that caused a mental block.
  • Yes yes there were also the dirty books.
The 'lady' that hired Adam
  • She 'wanted Colt deflowered'
    • This is either a test to see if they would have a bond.
    • Or this was meant to ruin Colt's own purity for the Meta bond. Yet when Colt bonds he isn't a virgin... So why would this matter?
    • Or she wanted to alter Colt's mind set towards certain men and being a bottom.
  • She wanted Colt watched and his movements reported
    • Either to watch and keep him safe
    • Or to watch a potential enemy
  • She was worried that he didn't have the Owl Statue not the Candle when he left Texas.
    • We have no idea why the statue is really important other than the fact that Giovanni had a similar statue on his desk and talked about owls being wise and controlling time.
What does Colt almost being raped by Adam do?
  • Potentially puts him off anyone of a similar build and general mental baring
    • Prime and CE both fit a hefty portion of Adam's build and general mental baring from being wolf, alpha, huge, hairy
  • Puts Colt off the idea of bottoming with a traumatic experience
    • Is there some importance to Colt not bottoming?
      • The pack needed Colt to be a Top for their steroid doses and if he had been a pure bottom or even versitile he probably would have expected them to have times topping or had other mental issues with being a pure top on the wolves.
      • Currently noone in the pack for 'purity' reasons is allowed to fuck or even come w/o prostate massage
      • If the purity rules are wrong or change would Colt bottoming change something?
      • Colt once thought of 'experimenting' when Prime got him off wanting to help him as well. Would he ever be able to get past the trauma to do more?
Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 2

I'm not the one to say, but I haven't got the impression Colt is simply a top. Maybe it's due to some trauma, but it could be just preference. It doesn't seem absolutely needed for Colt to only top, as his steroid spunk seems very potent. As long as he doesn't bottom only and not even let the wolves near his you know what, it would be enough.

But if someone wanted to turn him off bottoming, it would be the owl ladies. The vamps have no need for a meta with a pumped up pack. It's a hell of a way to make sure someone's preferences are firm though.

What does Colt almost being raped by Adam do?
  • Potentially puts him off anyone of a similar build and general mental baring
    • Prime and CE both fit a hefty portion of Adam's build and general mental baring from being wolf, alpha, huge, hairy
  • Puts Colt off the idea of bottoming with a traumatic experience
    • Is there some importance to Colt not bottoming?
      • The pack needed Colt to be a Top for their steroid doses and if he had been a pure bottom or even versitile he probably would have expected them to have times topping or had other mental issues with being a pure top on the wolves.
      • Currently noone in the pack for 'purity' reasons is allowed to fuck or even come w/o prostate massage
      • If the purity rules are wrong or change would Colt bottoming change something?
      • Colt once thought of 'experimenting' when Prime got him off wanting to help him as well. Would he ever be able to get past the trauma to do more?

I'm not the one to say, but I haven't got the impression Colt is simply a top. Maybe it's due to some trauma, but it could be just preference. It doesn't seem absolutely needed for Colt to only top, as his steroid spunk seems very potent. As long as he doesn't bottom only and not even let the wolves near his you know what, it would be enough.

But if someone wanted to turn him off bottoming, it would be the owl ladies. The vamps have no need for a meta with a pumped up pack. It's a hell of a way to make sure someone's preferences are firm though.

We also need to keep in mind that in reality none of the actors has a full picture about the prophesy, Colt's or his pack's role in it, or about COlt's role within the pack. 

Maybe somebody just thought little boy wants big hairy beast and will live Happily Ever After in East Texas?  :devil:  Now where did I get that thought from???

JAR

Thats one of the things... Up until the end of Origins all the Vampires thought that Colt was bottoming. MaryAnn said that everyone she had 'sent' failed to catch his interest.

So I think for the initial time that it was NEEDED for Colt to be a pure Top. It both prevented the Vampires from getting their hooks into him leading him away from his future pack and it made it so Colt was what the pack NEEDED as a Steroid machine.

I have a feeling that the purity aspect might have had to do with 'old' belief that abstinence for guys playing sports would make there testosterone levels higher as well as more focused etc... Plus it made it so if anyone was Topping it would be Colt so they would be getting their steroids.

The only person we KNOW of that seemed to know that Colt would need to Top is Betsy... his mother.... just how wrong is that.... lol. She is who told the Pack that a Meta in a Gay Inner Circle would be the top.

• Like 1

The only person we KNOW of that seemed to know that Colt would need to Top is Betsy... his mother.... just how wrong is that.... lol. She is who told the Pack that a Meta in a Gay Inner Circle would be the top.

Risky move then, having him in Sweden as a baby. We're all bitten by the consensus bug here, all very versatile...

Risky move then, having him in Sweden as a baby. We're all bitten by the consensus bug here, all very versatile...

Maybe.... just maybe thats a sign of things to come

BTW did anyone else notice that last night JAR had the Number of the Beast for his number of posts.... 999

Edited by PkCrichton

This would have been a risky move if he had grown up in Sweden ... but growing up in East Texas ... that changes things. On top his mother isn't Swedish ... as for his father ... I guess we still need to keep reading ... MaryAnn does have some interesting theories though ...

Oh dear god I can never un-know this now :o

• Like 1

So much is a hint within a hint.  The story is like those stacking dolls, except some of those dolls might bite you when you took past them 

So many lovely....ummm options?  ;)

So which one of the men you've presented so far do you relate to?