Like the song, now if JAR would only assure us that all of the wolves we've come to know and love survive I could rest more easily. Yes, I know for the proper recompense our desires could be had. I got an eight-foot fence rail, a couple of gallons of hot tar and alot of feathers just in case they're needed ... um ... you are aware of the old practice of tar & feathering, yes? I think that's an incentive Colt might approve.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 2

I'm in love ... again it seems.

Interesting that he also was on the chubby side originally before turning into police hunk ...

Like the song, now if JAR would only assure us that all of the wolves we've come to know and love survive I could rest more easily. Yes, I know for the proper recompense our desires could be had. I got an eight-foot fence rail, a couple of gallons of hot tar and alot of feathers just in case they're needed ... um ... you are aware of the old practice of tar & feathering, yes? I think that's an incentive Colt might approve.

Having grown up next to lots of castles from the middle ages, I am fully familiar with all the crude technics to coerce unwilling people into a desired way of acting - or just killing them as painfully as possible. 

However, I would like to repeat there is only 1 (ONE!) way to protect your favorite wolf, get answers to mysterious hints or a sneak preview to what's going to happen in MW6 (Prophesies), MW7 (Endings) or MW8 (Fate). Do I really need to spell it out???

PS: Endings is completed. Fate shall start!

• Like 2

I'm in love ... again it seems.

Interesting that he also was on the chubby side originally before turning into police hunk ...

Well, since your own self interest is represented here, does that mean I can vacate the required payment to save Warren?  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Having grown up next to lots of castles from the middle ages, I am fully familiar with all the crude technics to coerce unwilling people into a desired way of acting - or just killing them as painfully as possible. 

However, I would like to repeat there is only 1 (ONE!) way to protect your favorite wolf, get answers to mysterious hints or a sneak preview to what's going to happen in MW6 (Prophesies), MW7 (Endings) or MW8 (Fate). Do I really need to spell it out???

PS: Endings is completed. Fate shall start!

JAR just wants people to send him personal Marine's for him to have fun with... Its such a small request yet hard to fulfill....

BTW we do know a couple that survive... if you read carefully.... but I shall not be the one to spill those beans...

RiverSongSpoilers.jpg

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 1

Ehm yeah, beause I've sort of forgotten what you wanted. :*)

BAD DANE! May Sweden invade.

Well, since your own self interest is represented here, does that mean I can vacate the required payment to save Warren?  :rolleyes:

I was referring to the actor depicted, not to he role he might take.

Warren is on the "in danger"-list as we know from MB ... nothing will get him off there unless payment is delivered ... or until I need to progress the story (sigh).

Edited by JohnAR

JAR just wants people to send him personal Marine's for him to have fun with... Its such a small request yet hard to fulfill....

BTW we do know a couple that survive... if you read carefully.... but I shall not be the one to spill those beans...

RiverSongSpoilers.jpg

Oh just go ahead. Tell me where I screwed up this time ...

JAR

2yukp5tjpg.gif

So yeah I couldn't resist using a Lucy meme after this Prompt!

Really liked being able to actually SEE Prime and CE's first meeting!!!! In a way its intersting that CE hasn't earned himself a nickname while in the Marines but then he also wasn't with his own crew but filling in for another guy...

Hotel Thunder hahahah thats great. I can totally see CE having a special location for Shifters he is able to sequester and not press charges against. After all shifters don't do well in prison.

Jan 7 2007... I wonder if that date has any significance... We know in July is the Giovanni, Lunn, Arthur meeting and Prime is still in Afghanistan at that time.

There is something else... but someone else needs to find it...

• Like 1

Loved the CE prompt :wub:  Thank you JAR!

There were some things I noted in the prompt but it's been a long day of work then driving so I'll get into them tomorrow, after I re-read the chapter (and go back and double check a few things). 

• Like 1

Loved the CE prompt :wub:  Thank you JAR!

There were some things I noted in the prompt but it's been a long day of work then driving so I'll get into them tomorrow, after I re-read the chapter (and go back and double check a few things). 

You ask do we know why Prime was drunk.

The answer is Betsy paid for 2 bottles for Prime before Prime showed up. So Prime was fed a continuous stream of alcohol that lead to him getting into a fight after something happens that we don't know...

You ask do we know why Prime was drunk.

The answer is Betsy paid for 2 bottles for Prime before Prime showed up. So Prime was fed a continuous stream of alcohol that lead to him getting into a fight after something happens that we don't know...

I thought I remembered something about that.  What happened to set him off I wonder.  I guess that is one of JAR's many secrets.  

• Like 1

I thought I remembered something about that.  What happened to set him off I wonder.  I guess that is one of JAR's many secrets.  

Someone probably whispered in his ear that Shifter Marines were pansies

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 1

Hahahahaha yeah that would do it!

Or someone told someone that Prime said they were a sucker...

Or someone said Marines just like to take it up the arse...

Honestly it would be really easy to get a bar fight going with a drunk Prime

Edited by PkCrichton

Wow... so a prompt and a chapter and most are sooooo quiet.... not thoughts? no analysis of whats going on....

Colt wants you to flex those brain cells at least like a Beta if not a Meta... Don't be a lowly omega think! :2thumbs:

What would risk you getting quartered? (As per your review)

PUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT:

I screwed up the time line again.

I'm sure that's makings things easier for MaryAnn to follow her devious plan (nobody knows of).

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

PUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT:

I screw up the time line again.

I'm sure that's makings things easier for MaryAnn to follow her devious plan (nobody knows of).

We love you anyway! LOL

As for silence, my life often gets in the way on weekends.

Or I'm suffering from this...

gallery_22891_1489_128270.png

• Like 2