Ok so we are days away from Colt being out of the mind zone and probably hitting either the end of the battle or waking up after its over...

So we are at crunch time for who lives and who dies... This is MetaDEATHS after all...

If you could save 1 and only 1 wolf who would it be?

Wolf          Votes

Prime            0

CE                1

Brian             1

Sam              0

Isaac             1

Leo               0

Warren          0

Where's Al? ;-)

• Like 1

Ok so we are days away from Colt being out of the mind zone and probably hitting either the end of the battle or waking up after its over...

So we are at crunch time for who lives and who dies... This is MetaDEATHS after all...

If you could save 1 and only 1 wolf who would it be?

Wolf          Votes

Prime            0

CE                1

Brian             1

Sam              0

Isaac             1

Leo               0

Al                  0

Warren          0

I have a soft spot for Warren, so yea... 

Rain brought up another point... One we've all had in our heads but not really voiced.

What wolves do you think don't symbolize 'love' currently?

Personally I'd throw Leo and Al in there. Leo for obviously reasons. Al because well he is straight and finds himself pulled into a gay inner circle needing Colt to survive.The are also two of the last to join so the feelings haven't had enough time to develope if they ever will.

Yes Warren could have been on this list but I feel that he does genuinely care. He also loves the support he has gotten from the moment he got hit by the scent addiction.

• Like 1

I personally think that the originals (Prime, CE and Brian) are safe. Maybe also Sam and possibly Isaac. I think those wolves actually love Colt for himself and not because of the steroids and scent. The others are a toss up, although Warren does seem to geniunely care.

I personally think that the originals (Prime, CE and Brian) are safe. Maybe also Sam and possibly Isaac. I think those wolves actually love Colt for himself and not because of the steroids and scent. The others are a toss up, although Warren does seem to geniunely care.

I'm sort of thinking the same thing, but then I remember this is Meta and all bets are off. Well, unless my theory about our esteemed writer being a closet romantic proves right. ;)

I still can't let go of my thoughts when reading Tombs, that the wolves appear gone but really aren't. Colt could hardly make it for a few weeks during his time of drama and confusion in Paris, so if wolves actually died... Wouldn't he simply disintegrate?

• Like 1

Rain brought up another point... One we've all had in our heads but not really voiced.

Personally I'd throw Leo and Al in there. Leo for obviously reasons. Al because well he is straight and finds himself pulled into a gay inner circle needing Colt to survive.The are also two of the last to join so the feelings haven't had enough time to develope if they ever will.

Yes Warren could have been on this list but I feel that he does genuinely care. He also loves the support he has gotten from the moment he got hit by the scent addiction.

Thise were my guesses too based on Rain. And I share your views on Warren.

This is an extremely interesting discussion, which I'm not allowed to comment on, because I've read the next chapters. :X

Let's get back to it later after you've read chapter 7 of book 5.

I chose the words of "symbol of love" very deliberately; it has nothing to do with how strong the love of the wolves involved/Colt is ...

This is an extremely interesting discussion, which I'm not allowed to comment on, because I've read the next chapters. :X

Let's get back to it later after you've read chapter 7 of book 5.

... so the good thing is even my dearest and esteemed editor only knows half of the story  0:)

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

OK a question for you on another note...

What music Scores do you think fit well for Meta? What ones do you like listening to while reading if any? This is score not soundtrack so typically its pure instrumental aka no vocals.

Lately I've been liking Battlestar Galactica

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5755B7BA7F19B8D2

Edited by PkCrichton

I chose the words of "symbol of love" very deliberately; it has nothing to do with how strong the love of the wolves involved/Colt is ...

... so the good thing is even my dearest and esteemed editor only knows half of the story  0:)

Symbol of love ... something physical like their tattoos?  Or intangible like their behaviour?

Not sure about the underwear ... otherwise an interesting Sam candidate incl. tattoo: http://a4f101.tumblr.com/post/131268220853

Oh he's nice ... I really love your other Sam candidate though. 

OK a question for you on another note...

What music Scores do you think fit well for Meta? What ones do you like listening to while reading if any? This is score not soundtrack so typically its pure instrumental aka no vocals.

Lately I've been liking Battlestar Galactica

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5755B7BA7F19B8D2

Go back in the thread and you'll find almost a Meta musical.

But that's not what you meant. I personally can't read and listen to music. I can't focus on both.

Go back in the thread and you'll find almost a Meta musical.

But that's not what you meant. I personally can't read and listen to music. I can't focus on both.

See I had skimmed the thread before I started posting it was over 40 pages long after all... Most of the vids I saw were music videos of 'popular music' so they had vocals. So yeah it would create a Musical since Musicals are all SUNG.

I agree with you I cannot listen to music with lyrics and read. I can however listen to instrumentals/scores that have no understandable vocals while I read.

Not sure about the underwear ... otherwise an interesting Sam candidate incl. tattoo: http://a4f101.tumblr.com/post/131268220853

Not a bad candidate for the lists

Edited by PkCrichton

I'm very grateful that I haven't missed the ranting this time. Can't read until tonight...

I can't listen to any music without losing focus. I could never study to music or work while playing something. Music is too big of an interest. I lose myself in a base line or the drums. My brain is simple that way...

Ok, I read this weeks chapter finally. I have to say Colt needs to reevaluate his opinion of his own attractiveness. To get someone as hot as Trent (we all know Colt has impeccable taste) to basically seduce him must mean he's not ugly. Ok, so Trent took the coward's way out and blamed Colt, but just because he's not Helen of Troy beautiful and make people ruin their whole existence does not mean he's ugly.

Then again, maybe Trent was being influenced somehow? But it would be a bit hard to know him being found with Trent would lead to Colt's 'father' go all weird and Colt having to run away.

Saw this and thought of Colt...

http://www.google.se/imgres?imgurl=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8d/fa/01/8dfa015072a60fcc980c7cca9b39d1db.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.pinterest.com/jellybeanyboo1o/im-an-intj/&h=646&w=546&tbnid=w_RtDDhqX_bIZM:&q=intj+knowledge+romance&docid=M1eDwSfMrvI4qM&ei=C_MjVpCdMKrMygPA44fgDQ&tbm=isch&ved=0CCQQMygJMAlqFQoTCNDO2trgzMgCFSqmcgodwPEB3A

• Like 3