Yeah, Betsy doesn't care who she destroys on her mission to... Well, what? Get control over vamps and wolves once and for all? Get them to lie down together like the leopard and the goat? And a small child to lead them...

Ok I'll chime in on the 'why Mrs. Duta would get him to tutor'.

If you look back at 'Hanging' you will see Adam mentally take credit for tricking Mrs. Duta into getting Colt to tutor him so that he could seduce him more easily since he would have a real reason to be alone with him.

In Deaths 3 it only looks like it is her idea since she first has a barely heard bad conversation with Adam who isn't doing well and then aproaches Colt saying Adam is willing and it would help the school etc...

But if she is one of the owl women wouldn't she realize what Adam is a wolf and, on some level, what he was going to try to do?  I looked at her as almost standing sentinel over a young Colt until he was old enough to go on his own.

EDIT:  My point is I don't think Adam would be capable of tricking Mrs. Duta.  She wasn't just an elderly teacher like he thought she was. 

Edited by LitLover

They've done a lot of crap to the wolves and Colt (hello, crappy 'parents'), so what's a rape in the grand scheme of things...? They aren't very nice...

That's true, and is what I am leaning towards as a theory.  And if it was part of the plan to get Colt to unlock his powers then why not use the resources around you..like a horny, arrogant, alpha pup who thinks he's god's gift to the world...at least in their eyes.  

Edited by LitLover
  • Like 1

But if she is one of the owl women wouldn't she realize what Adam is a wolf and, on some level, what he was going to try to do?  I looked at her as almost standing sentinel over a young Colt until he was old enough to go on his own.  

We have no clue if she is an 'owl' or not. We only know that she 'cared about Colt' and that she 'gave him the statue and he would make her proud one day'.

We have no evidence that she works with Betsy, Alex/Xander and Flora and the other unknown woman and their 'Boss'.

If she is an 'owl' then she should know that Adam is a wolf. But so what if he is a wolf. There is a level to the debate here that gets pretty deep.

• If Duta is owl and the 'lady' is owl. They are working together.
    • What was Adam's payment to 'deflower Colt' meant to achieve?

There is a LOT more added debate I could add to everything from this chapter but I should really read some more, timeline and other things.... One person in this thread already knows what the LOT of other stuff is.

• Like 1

There are no coincidences in the Metaverse, only manipulations of truth.  So...If we go with the theory that Mrs. Duta is not one of the owl women (although I do think she is) then it is possible that she was manipulated by Adam and maybe one of the owl women to 

1.  Steer Colt into Adam's path

2.  Give Colt the owl charm 

• Like 1

There are no coincidences in the Metaverse, only manipulations of truth.  So...If we go with the theory that Mrs. Duta is not one of the owl women (although I do think she is) then it is possible that she was manipulated by Adam and maybe one of the owl women to 

1.  Steer Colt into Adam's path

2.  Give Colt the owl charm 

And who's the woman who hired Adam? MaryAnn? Betsy?

oh, MetaDeaths will finally give us some answers ... At a price.

And who's the woman who hired Adam? MaryAnn? Betsy?

oh, MetaDeaths will finally give us some answers ... At a price.

I would say Betsy. In the prompt, Hanging Adam thinks "One day this guy would design wallpaper patterns or cheesy Hallmark postcards and not fight vampires"  The woman also said that Colt was supposed to change the world.  I'm not sure MaryAnn would have said that.  The woman is also described as a "thin skeleton of woman".  Betsy is usually described as pretty skinny.  MaryAnn isn't.  

OK.... so you all seem interested in possible people for the different roles... So here are some I've compled...

Casting Call - Who Could Be Characters - WARNING SOME NSFW

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 1

Holy Mother of the Metaverse.....  :o  :*) ... 

Yes, what is it child...? LOL

Well, that will keep me ogling for a while.

Well you could make a list of who you like for each role.... You could even rate them in order of personal preference.

• Like 2

Ok question for you all... There is only one 'holiday' we have ever seen the Pack in the MetaVerse care about and thats Xmas... Are there any others you think the pack might like? Halloween(yes it was used to fully introduce vamps once but never again), St Patricks, 4th of July(they are in the USA), Thanksgiving, Bdays(i hear we might learn something about why not these), Pack Formation/Bonding Day/s, Eclipses, Super Moons, etc...

Edited by PkCrichton

I would think a wolf pack would love any excuse to get together, strengthen pack hierarchy and order and of course eat ludicrous amounts of food. Maybe a barbecue would be preferred, but that could happen any season, since they don't suffer from the cold.

I would think a wolf pack would love any excuse to get together, strengthen pack hierarchy and order and of course eat ludicrous amounts of food. Maybe a barbecue would be preferred, but that could happen any season, since they don't suffer from the cold.

Colt would frown at Winter grilling simply because he can't be outside since he'd freeze... but if he could watch Prime grill in nothing but an apron through the porch window/glass door....

But yes I think the wolves would love an excuse to have a party and lots of food... Prime sure loved his 'holy grill' in 29 Palms....

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 2

There are Marines among these wolves so ... Memorial Day, Flag Day, Fourth of July, Veterans Day [for most Marines those four are a big deal] maybe Armistice Day, super moons and lunar eclipses.

There are Marines among these wolves so ... Memorial Day, Flag Day, Fourth of July, Veterans Day [for most Marines those four are a big deal] maybe Armistice Day, super moons and lunar eclipses.

Very true those would have importance and after the Battle I could see Memorial day or a version of it for the Battle being significant.

Very true those would have importance and after the Battle I could see Memorial day or a version of it for the Battle being significant.

I forgot that Armistice Day, Rememberance Day and Veterans Day are all the same day. It began as Armistice Day after WWI to honor veterans of that war, it was in 1954 that it was changed to Veterans Day to also include those who fought in WWII and now includes all veterans. I grew up with parents and grandparents who knew the 11th day of the 11th month as Armistice Day. And that folks is your brief lesson on US history.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 2

Ok so potential/possible important days for the wolves/pack

• Armed Forces Day, May 3rd Saturday, Day you honor all who currently serve
  • Memorial Day - May , Day you honor all who have served and fallen.
  • Flag Day - June 14
  • Independence Day - July 4
  • Halloween - October 31(Only seen in Meta as a date to impress Colt)
  • Veteran's Day - November 11, Day you honor all who have served.
  • Thanksgiving - November
  • Xmas - December 24/25(already celebrated we have seen all but ShadowLands' Xmas)
  • New Years Eve - December 31/January 1
  • Birthdays(we learn about this at some point)
  • Pack Formation Day (CE and Prime make a pack)
  • Pack Bonding Day (ABC bond with Colt)
  • Individual Bonding Days(when each inner circle bonded)
  • Pack Reformation (When they took over Mt Patterson Pack)
  • Eclipses Lunas/Solar
  • Super Moons
  • Hunter's Moon
  • Solstice/Equinox
  • Battle Day - April (don't recall the date). This could also be used in Memorial day.
Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 1

Ok so potential/possible important days for the wolves/pack

• Armed Forces Day, May 3rd Saturday, Day you honor all who currently serve
  • Memorial Day - May , Day you honor all who have served and fallen.
  • Flag Day - June 14
  • Independence Day - July 4
  • Halloween - October 31(Only seen in Meta as a date to impress Colt)
  • Veteran's Day - November 11, Day you honor all who have served.
  • Thanksgiving - November
  • Xmas - December 24/25(already celebrated we have seen all but ShadowLands' Xmas)
  • New Years Eve - December 31/January 1
  • Birthdays(we learn about this at some point)
  • Pack Formation Day (CE and Prime make a pack)
  • Pack Bonding Day (ABC bond with Colt)
  • Individual Bonding Days(when each inner circle bonded)
  • Pack Reformation (When they took over Mt Patterson Pack)
  • Eclipses Lunas/Solar
  • Super Moons
  • Hunter's Moon
  • Solstice/Equinox
  • Battle Day - April (don't recall the date). This could also be used in Memorial day.

Wow,  so much inspiration for prompts. Let's see what I can do for it. And I think I can now officialize Colt's birthday (after approval by our time line expert): April 9, 1990. Whoever finds the Metareason for that day will get a free prompt wish

• Like 1

April 9! Isn't that an ominous date for us Scandinavians. But I suspect that's not what you're after...

And would the wolves really celebrate the moon? More of tradition if that's the case. They don't seem all that hung up on the moon.

Edited by Puppilull
  • Like 2

April 9! Isn't that an ominous date for us Scandinavians. But I suspect that's not what you're after...

To sjæle, én tanke (or Great minds think alike :lol: )

Oh and at least it wasn't April 1st !

Ehm was Colt conceived on the Fourth of July - under fireworks?

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Wow,  so much inspiration for prompts. Let's see what I can do for it. And I think I can now officialize Colt's birthday (after approval by our time line expert): April 9, 1990. Whoever finds the Metareason for that day will get a free prompt wish

Prime and Isaac at least would have had friends that they lost during their Tours and ones who fell after they both left active service. CE may have as well but his loosing friends/coworkers while deployed is less likely as he was SD and not on patrolling etc...