Couldn't help myself:

A sailor in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, ''Wanna hear a MARINE joke?'' 

The guy next to him replies, ''Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs, and I'm a MARINE. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2'' tall, weighs 225, and he's a MARINE. The fella next to him is 6'5'' tall, weighs 250, and he's also a MARINE. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?'' 

The sailor says, ''Nah, I don't want to have to explain it three times.''

• Like 3

Couldn't help myself:

A sailor in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, ''Wanna hear a MARINE joke?'' 

The guy next to him replies, ''Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs, and I'm a MARINE. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2'' tall, weighs 225, and he's a MARINE. The fella next to him is 6'5'' tall, weighs 250, and he's also a MARINE. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?'' 

"Hey Prime... Whats the difference between a marine and that beer bottle of yours?"

*growl and death stare*

"Yup they are empty from the neck up."

Hey you started it... I couldn't resist...

Edited by PkCrichton

Soo... Camp

:o  :lmao:  :rofl:  literally crying with laughter here!  :lol:

Couldn't help myself:

"Hey Prime... Whats the difference between a marine and that beer bottle of yours?"

*growl and death stare*

"Yup they are empty from the neck up."

Hey you started it... I couldn't resist...

:gikkle:  so we're having a joke day before JAR pulls the rug out from under us?

:o  :lmao:  :rofl:  literally crying with laughter here!   :lol:

:gikkle:  so we're having a joke day before JAR pulls the rug out from under us?

You are right we might as well live it up while we can before are minds and hearts are struck by the reality of the outcome...

SOoooooo

Edited by PkCrichton

You are right we might as well live it up while we can before are minds and hearts are struck by the reality of the outcome...

SOoooooo

:o I can never un-see this now :o

Those playboy bunnies though :lol:

Edited by LitLover
  • Like 1

Does Air wolf count? ;)

I'm too old and too easily bored for most of those.

Ummmm nope sorry...

More like American Werewolf in London, Twilight, Teen Wolf, Wolf Lake, Vampire Diaries, Wolf's Rain, True Blood, Blood and Chocolate, Skinwalkers... you know the ones where people actually transform instead of just fly in a big helicopter with jet engines on the side.

Ummmm nope sorry...

More like American Werewolf in London, Twilight, Teen Wolf, Wolf Lake, Vampire Diaries, Wolf's Rain, True Blood, Blood and Chocolate, Skinwalkers... you know the ones where people actually transform instead of just fly in a big helicopter with jet engines on the side.

Not really. Though I like watching snippets of Lutz in Twilight  :rolleyes:

Wait... Teen Wolf inspired Warren!!!!!! ummmmm... do elaborate more...

When I wrote the preXmas chapter in MW4 incl. Warren and Mrs. Rand+daughter I had read some fan fic on Teen Wolf with Stiles and Hale (indecent ones).