So there are a lot of wolf related tv shows, anime and movies out there... What ones do you like?

I'm like Puppulull, I like True Blood for Skarsgård.  Most of the werewolf movies and shows are just not my thing

• Like 1

They have some cute scene on Teenwolf ... and the fan fic is adorable. (was inspiration for the Warren scene in MW4).

Cute? Adorable? Who are you and what have you done to JAR?!?

;)

HMDS

'Hunky Male Deficiency Syndrome'

This made my day :P

• Like 1

Well we are definitely living up these last days before the doom of damocles falls upon us this weekend.

It's either this or wait with trepidation.  I don't know about you, but I'd rather wait while staring at Skarsgård ;)

• Like 1

In Sweden you actually do. As said before I think it's a country designed by women 45+ to breed the ideal son-in-laws.

Shame the New Mt. Patterson Pack's compound doesn't need guard dogs <snicker>: http://squadbay.tumblr.com/post/131481533345/cutrobin-cutrobin

I've been wondering for a while... Would shifters have dogs? They obviously don't need guard dogs but dogs are great...

I've been wondering for a while... Would shifters have dogs? They obviously don't need guard dogs but dogs are great...

Given how the wolf shifters think about dogs (they consider them like sharks think about dolphins: 'gay sharks'), I would say: no way. But at least our ladies are reminded about "silkies."

Given how the wolf shifters think about dogs (they consider them like sharks think about dolphins: 'gay sharks'), I would say: no way. But at least our ladies are reminded about "silkies."

Hmmm k I knew that shifters don't like being called or compared to dogs. Didn't realize they didn't even like them.