Sooo.... Pulp brings up some things for sure.. We know that we get a new enforcer at some point and we see Prime get off.

New Enforcer

• At least one Enforcer dies between the Battle and M8 prompting a new one to be found at some point.
  • How is the arm band affected by the death/replacement of wolves? Are you just able to 'reassign/replace' a band for the new member?

Purity

• Prime is able to get off - Have the purity rules changed?
    • Have the cages been removed?
    • Are they allowed release now or is it only through spontaneous release that its allowed?

Love vs Scent

• Prime is said to love Colt in the prompt. So the scent addiction should have abated at least on the 'original' pack members.
  • What happens once the addiction breaks and some of the wolves are found they don't 'love Colt'?
    • Do they leave the pack? Are the able to leave the pack?
      • If someone is able to and leaves the inner circle are they able to be replaced and is the leaving member still 'bound' by the rules and issues each of the wolves had before joining the pack? Do they still need their 'roids'?
    • If they stay with the pack but don't 'love Colt' are they still bound by the purity rules? Do they still need their 'roids'?
  • Like 2

:P

What are you still doing awake?

LOL, you do that too? Nag him about sleep? His caring ladies are getting out of hand!

Indeed. Need to uphold my reputation to be as reliable as the Swiss train system, the 'female curse' or marines preferring the 'lower bunk.' ;-)

The female affliction is anything but reliable. Always shows up on the wrong time...

There had better be some hot Brian and Colt time soon, to make up for this. :yes:

Let's see first who survives ... I will need a new editor anyway if Brian dies ...

Edited by JohnAR

Sooo.... Pulp brings up some things for sure.. We know that we get a new enforcer at some point and we see Prime get off.

New enforcer

• At least one Enforcer dies between the Battle and M8 prompting a new one to be found at some point.
  • How is the arm band affected by the death/replacement of wolves? Are you just able to 'reassign/replace' a band for the new member?
Purity

• Prime is able to get off - Have the purity rules changed?

• Have the cages been removed?
  • Are they allowed release now or is it only through spontaneous release that its allowed?

Love vs Scent

• Prime is said to love Colt in the prompt. So the scent addiction should have abated at least on the 'original' pack members.
  • What happens once the addiction breaks and some of the wolves are found they don't 'love Colt'?

• Do they leave the pack? Are the able to leave the pack?

• If someone is able to and leaves the inner circle are they able to be replaced and is the leaving member still 'bound' by the rules and issues each of the wolves had before joining the pack? Do they still need their 'roids'?
  • If they stay with the pack but don't 'love Colt' are they still bound by the purity rules? Do they still need their 'roids'?

So many things to think about... I'll start with the subject closest to my heart, Love v. Scents. Prime has said he loves Colt now, when they are still getting pumped up by the roids, so I didn't get the feeling that we actually have answer to this question. I might have to read again. Still, if the wolves were 'released' from the scent addiction, they would have served their purpose and are free to leave if they chose. Depending on the state of the ongoing fight, the pack might need to replace any leaving wolves, just as they might need to replace a dead wolf.

A wolf that has left should be free of any rules, since it's not needed to follow the purity rules or get roids. I don't see such a wolf staying in the pack. That would be very awkward, since Colt has such strong feelings for them all.

Payment, payment, payment, my dears.

I can offer you a naughty chapter of my 'bad' story...?

Here I thought Tim just wanted JAR's men first :devil:

Nah I send him 'other' things to pass the time.

PkC needs to send the redhaired marines ... ;-). What does Tim do with hulky ice hokey players???