Ah, like I said. Brain on speed. Doesn't work... Good thing someone can keep us in check!

There is also a 'she' in the fortuneteller/fishfinger prompt.

You mean the one where one of the queens disguised herself as a fortune teller at a fair or something like that when the wolves were racing in gokarts. The prompt that was 'the other side of the story' of a segment from one of the actual chapters? The 'she' in that was Spring a girl in one of Colt's classes. the queen was Risa.

So someone who likes guys? In Boston? Or there about.

So spill, PK

We know of one person who is definitely in or going to Boston around this time period. Back in Prompt Olaf it was said that after stopping off in Chicago to meet up with some friends that she was heading to Boston for work. This she being....... Betsy. Now is it Betsy that Galina is after who knows since Betsy is there for 'work' there could be another party present.

She said she was going for her husband's work

No she said that she didn't live any one place because of her husband's work. She didn't say she was going to Boston for it.

“Just meeting some old friends before I fly to Boston for work …”

“You live in Boston?”

“Oh, my friend.” She rolled her eyes and touched the crystal necklace on her bosom dramatically. “If I could only call one place my home; I live everywhere and nowhere.”

“Why’s that?”

“My husband’s work …”

• Like 1

So spill, PK

No she said that she didn't live any one place because of her husband's work. She didn't say she was going to Boston for it.

Somebody is very diligent (and the latest list to come is frightening ... in a good way).

Good night Metanians. I have a treat for you next Saturday ;-).

JAR

• Like 1

Somebody is very diligent (and the latest list to come is frightening ... in a good way).

Good night Metanians. I have a treat for you next Saturday ;-).

JAR

Is this a GOOD or a Bad treat next Saturday....

Ok now for that list you were talking about..

So a breakdown of some other things from Deaths 6

• McErickson

• His first name is Samuel making him the THIRD we have met now to try and keep straight in our heads.

• Now all those interactions of Sam with a mysterious someone else in Meta/Origins we have to look at again. Is it McErickson with Galina or is it Sam Sr with Haliburt/MaryAnn.

• So McErickson’s mystery boss was Galina.

• Mr Parker

• The bank statements that his wife lost are probably those Colt had locked up in his secret box.

• It sounds as if there have only been two parties that have given the Parkers extra money for Colt.

• The original payments for raising him until he turned 13.

• The party who wanted information on Colt .

• The one who wanted Colt back in Texas during Meta/Origins.

• Because there are only 2 parties who have paid the Parkers the Information and get Colt to Texas ones must be the same party, Galina.

• Doctor Cunningham

• 10 years before this battle he was in Vienna for a conference and had an affair with Galina and got a blowjob from someone. This is video taped in secret to use as blackmail later.

• He is shocked at who that someone is when shown in a video.

• 1 year ago after the Challenge he was blackmailed into finding a way to kill Colt and told he could not fail.

• He has been unable to kill Colt but at some point probably recently he made an attempt and Colt did something to his torso.

• This makes Galina shockingly wonder if he is in full control.

• Giovanni

• We now learn to another degree what has gone on with Giovanni to make him ashamed in July.

• He worked with Galina to do something during or to incite the Golden Chestnut Tree and Winter Fir pack battle.

• He probably worked to do something after the battle as well.

• Galina has evidence of this but it also would reveal her/him.

• His assistant put something in his coffee to dull/slow his senses/wit during his meeting with Galina. Probably silver.

• If she is one of the Owls this is very odd.

• He was paid by Galina to provide Colt with the information on the 8 queens.

• He has been avoiding Colt’s attempts at contacting him.

• He is a smart Beta. He plans to take Galina with him if he is ever ousted/revealed/etc.

• He probably has some form of a backup plan in place if he were to die. I wouldn’t be surprised if he set up information on Galina to be sent to Colt after some period of time.

• Cecil

• Already had plans to find a puppet alpha to replace Luke but was manipulated.

• Galina pointed him at Prime as the replacement/puppet Alpha for Luke.

• Galina wanted to know if he had communication with the old Mt Patterson Inner Circle.

• He doesn’t but why would she want to know this?

• What happens to his money now that he is dead?

• Golden Chestnut Tree Pack

• It has no real leader per Galina

• It was manipulated by Giovanni and Galina before, during and/or after the Winter Fir battle.

• Its only purpose is to facilitate the birthing of Vampires from the Orifice after the Fir battle.

• It used to be a grand pack with real purpose

• A power invited MaryAnn to California to work with the Orifice and deal with the wolves (probably Prime’s Pack).

• Galina

• Is Galine a woman or a man?

• Mr Parker’s reaction when Galina’s robe opens up is a major shock.

• Galina is going to have a major makeover while heading to Boston.

• If Galina is a man could this be the Vampire Colt met in Poland before he knew anything about Vamps and Shifters?

• Galina talks about Warren 'you wouldn't recognize him' it almost makes me think he survives

• Galina had to have been the one paying him to get Colt to Texas. It feels like in his scene that he only ever got paid from two sources for Colt.

• The first being the 'take care of my son' money until he was 13 and then Galina.

• If there had been a third party it feels like it would have been mentioned in that recollection.

• And it does feel like MaryAnn survives the battle even with the 'Poor MaryAnn' thought. All her other thoughts and comments lead to her being alive to be the focus of Colt's mind for now.

• Galina is McErickson’s secret boss.

• Who else is Galina the secret boss of?

• Peter?

• The owls?

• Galina has plans of their own, preferring to operate in the shadows with no one to ID her.

• We know she plays a very long game setting things up over a decade in advance.

• She likes having MaryAnn as the visible queen thinking she is running things and is Colt’s main focus.

• Did Galina set it up so MaryAnn would be offered the Orifice spot?

• If we are to believe that only 2 parties paid the Parkers then she paid for information and to get Colt to Texas.

• Did she hire Adam’s Rogue pack to kill Colt?

• Did she pay Adam in the first place to deflower and then report/follow Colt?

• She arranged for Prime to be offered the Mt Patterson pack Alpha spot facilitating him challenging Luke and setting up the Battle

• She blackmailed Dr Cunningham to kill Colt once they took over the Mt Patterson pack.

• She had a secret side plan for during the Battle that didn’t work out but killing off her ‘loose ends’ somehow mitigates that.

• Could it have been Galina in Colt’s head instead of MaryAnn and since it was in his head Galina just looked like MaryAnn?

• Like 3

Impressive list as usual. I was thinking about Dr C and what he did to Colt. Or Colt did to him. I got the idea Colt is in a come in the real world, while MaryAnn (or whoever...) is mucking about in his head. The doc is trying to 'help' but in fact might be simply pushing Colt towards his vamp self. Colt is fighting back, which shows as scars on the doc's body.

That would explain the light Colt sees at times. A pen light in his eyes penetrating the haze, which might be aided by drugs given by the doc.

I feel both MaryAnn and Galina (and probably just about everyone else... LOL) have been using Colt for their own gain and to achieve the top spot as the new Lord.

They however underestimated his strength and things kind of but not completely blew up in their faces during the battle.

Hi, 

just in case you're wondering... I haven't been able to catch up and review just yet. I had minor eye surgery to repair a tear. I'm ok and as soon as I can I'll be back to catching up... 

I'm glad to know you're (going to be) OK, we were beginning to worry - at least over in the COTT forum.

Impressive list as usual. I was thinking about Dr C and what he did to Colt. Or Colt did to him. I got the idea Colt is in a come in the real world, while MaryAnn (or whoever...) is mucking about in his head. The doc is trying to 'help' but in fact might be simply pushing Colt towards his vamp self. Colt is fighting back, which shows as scars on the doc's body.

That would explain the light Colt sees at times. A pen light in his eyes penetrating the haze, which might be aided by drugs given by the doc.

I feel both MaryAnn and Galina (and probably just about everyone else... LOL) have been using Colt for their own gain and to achieve the top spot as the new Lord.

They however underestimated his strength and things kind of but not completely blew up in their faces during the battle.

When it comes to Colt attacking the Doctor this also throws us back to when Curt tried to get him in the lake. Something ripped a chunk out of Curt's shoulder and everyone assumes one of the wolves shifted and forgot in the water.  This again leads us to believe that there is some form of instinctual protection built into Colt when he isn't or is barely conscious. I doubt that this fighting mechanisim harms those who are only helping him. If it did hurt those helping the wolves would have encountered it a number of other occassions outside of the lake and Doctor's attempt.

The Light this could very well be an external light be it a Flashlight in the eye, overhead lights etc... Or it could literally just be the bright light of life etc.. Its really hard to tell and is something only that caniving Meta Author knows for sure.

Hi, 

just in case you're wondering... I haven't been able to catch up and review just yet. I had minor eye surgery to repair a tear. I'm ok and as soon as I can I'll be back to catching up... 

Well the beauty of the format... you can read whenever you want to/can. Then catch up with the forum discussions ;-)

I think they underestimate his scent <snicker>.