Eew-Day Tuesday (Eew! Eew!)

I like black pudding. It's made by pouring fresh blood with added fatty bits into a long sausage tube. Then it's boiled.

So basically it's a giant blood clot with lumps of fat in it :lol: *licks lips*

YUCK!!!!! :puke:  *vomits violently around the corner* :fight:People around here eat something called Flönz. NOT ME!

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

I had surgery a week ago to correct some issues in my nose. Now everytime I sneeze, I sneeze out suture threads.

The doctor says... "Don't sneeze."

The literalist  comedian says...  "Those must be awfully small sneezes to come from threads."

• Like 1

Welcome to another week of Eews-day Tuesday! 

The winner for last week was......Cazpedroso! Thanks for those lovely poems and songs about vomiting food. 

Anyway, I'm going to move EDT to a place where EDT had never gone before: The bathroom.

This week, tell us what gross thing you've done while in the bathroom. The most gruesome one with the most explicit description wins ;)

This is hard for me to tell but here we go. This is my submission this week. One time I hadn't gone no. 2s in quite a while and on this one day I REALLY had to go. Once I'd dropped my mates off at the pools, I finished the paperwork and was about to send them down the whirlpool when I couldn't. My mates were too big. Two big, stinkin poos lying at the bottom of the toilet bowl refused to go down, even after 4 more flush attempts. I tried to think of a solution. I remembered in chemistry that my teacher told me that large solid substances were more soluble if broken down. In relation to my predicament, a lightbulb sparked in my head. It was totally gross, and it made the whole thing much more distasteful, but I ended up reaching in and doing a bit of a splitsy-splitsy. I definitely and most thoroughly washed my hands afterwards!

I doubt you could go grosser than this but dare to make us go eeewwww!!! 

• Like 1

Option 1. amazing new invention - rubber gloves

Option 2. (if at home) leave for Mom to deal with

Option 3. leave it / deny knowledge / await Option 2 process / break bathroom window and blame it on incontinent intruder

Edited by Zombie

One time the toilet in the bathroom was backed up big time, couldn't flush it or anything without it spilling over (it was only no.1 thankfully). I went out and got drain-o and tried that... no luck... So I went downstairs to go again (I had a lot of coffee that day heh) and found the same predicament. Since both toilets were backed up and the common thing linking them was the sewer main, I knew what I had to do...

I went out to my shed and got a snake and wrench and prepared myself to go down into the crawlspace where the sewer main ran. When I came upon the offending object I was hit with really noxious sewer gas smell and almost passed out. So I crawled out of there, back to my shed and got a face mask (I'm a handyman and do a lot of handy work around my house and neighbors when they need it), sprinkled lavender essential oil, and went back down into my crawlspace. Ready for anything now I saw what was going on, the sewer pipe was leaking a bit from the overspill pipe which meant my worst nightmare, the pipe itself was clogged and I had to unclog it manually. So I loosened the overflow pipe, stuck the snake in there and pretty much jiggled the stuff causing the block. I heard my roommate yell that the toilets were draining which meant the clog was gone but I kept hitting something so I used the snake's grabber thingy and pulled out the offending object. As it turns out it was a used tampon that my sister must have flushed while she was here and I cringed because of how bloated it was with not only some of mother nature's presents on it but the fact it retained some no.2 excrement's and stunk to high heaven. I took that and threw it out in the trash.

I know it's not necessarly all in the bathroom but it is highly bathroom related and very very gross. Thankfully I got the clog because I've seen what an untreated clog in the sewer main can do if to much pressure builds up in one and it's not a pretty site and leads to a shitty time to fix and clean up.

• Like 1

I flew from Portland, OR to Dallas, TX (4 1/2 hours), layover 4 hours in Texas heat, plane delayed 2 more hours, Dallas, TX to JAN 1 hour in the air.

Yes. I am very funky!

• Like 1

I flew from Portland, OR to Dallas, TX (4 1/2 hours), layover 4 hours in Texas heat, plane delayed 2 more hours, Dallas, TX to JAN 1 hour in the air.

Yes. I am very funky!

I was wonder what the odoriferous smell that seemed to come from the sky was.... :P

Hi everyone! Welcome to another round of Eews-day Tuesday! (Eew, eew) I have to admit, last weeks EDT was rather vulgar and grossed some of us out big time. But then again, I believe that's the idea...

Anyway, our winner for last week has to go to Phantom, with me running up closely in second. Good job on grossing us out Phantom!

This week is going to be food related! Especially when it comes to fast food. What gross fast food thing have you eaten? What gross thing have you seen at a fast food restaurant? Do tell us to win!

This is gross: I heard an NZ news report that a McDonalds in Auckland had a mice infestation, and the mice were skuttling along the floor, on seats, and even in the children's playground. Imagine your child crawling along inside the tunnels and slides, with mice skuttling around, or even your child playing in the ball pool with mice and mice poo.

Well done, Ronald McDonald.

So now it's up to you? What could be worse than a mice infestation at McDonalds? You tell me.

• Site Moderator

Some years ago our local Dairy Queen franchise would hire mentally challenged people to work in the restaurant. It wasn't because the owner was nice or charitable. He was a mean and stingy bastard and I'm being kind stopping at that. He got big tax breaks by doing it and they were cheap. The manager directed one of them to fill the condiment dispensers. Like most institutional type food services, they got their mayo, ketchup, mustard in these large containers with wide screw tops. A friend of mine was standing there at the counter waiting on an order and watched as this girl plunged her hand into the container, dipped out mayo with her hand, and put it into the dispenser. Then she carefully licked her hand and repeated the process. They brought him his sandwich and he just tossed it in the trash.

• Site Moderator

Eew that's a tad unhygienic

Just a tad?  lol

My mother had something similar happen at Wendy's. She went in and placed her order. She watched the girl make her sandwich. When they brought it to her, she said, "I don't want that."

"Isn't it what you ordered?"

"It's what I ordered, but I don't want it. Every time that girl put something on my sandwich, she licked her fingers. She put pickles on it and licked her fingers. She put tomato on it and licked her fingers. I'm not going to eat that."   lmao

Well drpaladin wins EDT this week. Thank you for dedicated contributions to this forum.

Now it's my turn to submit something for this week. Ok, what gross thing do you get others to you? Sometimes, my Mum picks and pops the pimples on my back which she loves doing. Seeing that puss ooze out into my oily back...

Anyway, it's your turn. Gross us out!

Can I just say that chickens ass ain't as gross as getting your mum to pus pop your back pimples. So I WIN this round! Yeeee haaaa!

This week is going to be about flatting. This is convienient because of one of my recent blog posts on The Jordanation entitled: 'Jordan's guide to flatting in New Zealand.' Currently, I live with my parents and I'm not ready to flat yet, but I'd like for you to tell me the gross horrors of flatting before I do. I've heard other people talk about how messy their flat mate is. For example, lots of takeaway food goes into the bedroom but no rubbish ever comes out, sheets aren't changed for years and so they're as hard as cardboard, etc) But the gross thing I want to submit for EDT this week is that I heard about two flat mates coming home to their flat after a boozy party, drunk as skunks. During the night, one flat mate hears the other use the toilet and go back to bed. In the morning, the flatmate who heard the other going to the loo goes to the loo himself to relieve himself when low and behold, there's piss everywhere in the bathroom! On the floor, on the walls, on the seat, on the toilet paper....GROSS!

So would you peeps care to share an awfully gross flatting experience you've had or have heard others have? Please don't! That would be cool!

anything like leaving Expired Milk in your fridge for months after the expiration date? OPen it up, "Oh this was due May 23, it's now August 8th...oh dear..." pulls out another one, "oh this was due June 18th... deary deary me..." pulls out another one, "oh this one looks a bit like... cottage cheese. This will never do..."

Edited by Celethiel
  • Like 1