Eew-Day Tuesday (Eew! Eew!)

Celethiel, yours ain't as gross as my submission, but you still win EDT for participating! Well done.

This week: The Workplace

What gross things have you found at work or have seen others do? I'm not at work but I've heard a story of a woman walking into a bathroom and finding two if her co-workers brushing dandruff out if each others hair. Maybe more wierd than gross? And Dad learnt the other day that one of his employees had sex with someone else on his office chair. That would freak me out about sitting in that chair, seriously.

Now it's your turn!

I saw this on Tuesday and though asked myself if anything gross ever happened at my job.  It took me until now to think of something.  I must be really desensitized.

Currently one of my duties at work is to run the occasional planetarium show.  It's great fun.  Many people discover their love of astronomy in a planetarium.  Unfortunately many people discover that they are prone to motion sickness in a planetarium also.  There is a system in place to minimize these accidents:  The employee who induces the motion sickness gets to clean up.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

anything like leaving Expired Milk in your fridge for months after the expiration date? OPen it up, "Oh this was due May 23, it's now August 8th...oh dear..." pulls out another one, "oh this was due June 18th... deary deary me..." pulls out another one, "oh this one looks a bit like... cottage cheese. This will never do..."

I'm curious about the odd odor in the fridge, but not enough to clean it out. Time for another box of baking soda,  lmao

• Like 1

I think the clear winner here is jfalkon here, congrats on winning EDT!

I thought this weeks EDT should be a little more dangerous. My question: What gross thing have you or someone else done as s bribe or a dare? 

I can't think of too many myself, apart from this one time a group of kids told me to eat a piece of chocolate which did, only to learn that someone had peed on it in the bathroom. I hope that was a lie!

Share your gross dare with us to win EDT for the week!

• Site Moderator

I think the clear winner here is jfalkon here, congrats on winning EDT!

I thought this weeks EDT should be a little more dangerous. My question: What gross thing have you or someone else done as s bribe or a dare? 

I can't think of too many myself, apart from this one time a group of kids told me to eat a piece of chocolate which did, only to learn that someone had peed on it in the bathroom. I hope that was a lie!

Share your gross dare with us to win EDT for the week!

At least urine is sterile. Presuming one doesn't have an STD of course.  lol

• Like 1

It's time.

Time for another super gross Tuesday, here with EEWS DAY TUESDAY. (Eew, eew, OMIGOD!)

I won last week coz nobody's posting dem grossness so that makes me very sad and want to cry in my own pool of eew. Boo hoo hoo. Oh but hang on, it's EDT again and now I'm happy! And what delirious thing will we explicitly describe today? Hmmmmm....Oh yes here's a good one: HYGEINE, or more importantly, UNHYGENIC THINGS AND DOINGS. Good Ol grandma has an operation right? I can't remember what it's for but the doctors need urine samples from her and so she collects them over a period of time then gives it to the doctor. Anyway, she was at our house after her op and she pulled out a sample of her urine with glee. EEEEEWWW GROSS NANA! And then if that couldn't get any worse, she leaves it on the kitchen bench and then leaves it behind when she goes! NOOOOO THAT IS SO UNHYGIENIC AND DISGUSTING COZ THERES PURE SIXTY-FIVE YEAR OLD VAGINA EFFLUENT IN THAT 50ML BOTTLE AND ITS ALL YELLOW AMD IT SMELLS UGHHHHHHHHHHH

Now it's your turn! 

P.s (sorry if I sound like I've taken heroine, the truth is I have. LOL just kidding)

• Site Moderator

Some friends of mine used to go to this NASCAR race every year. They would load up in a custom van and ply themselves with beer coming and going. I never went myself, but I always got regaled with all of their antics afterward. The traffic after the race is a nightmare. That track holds over 140,000 spectators and it takes hours to clear the traffic jams after the race. So you are sitting in lines of very slowly moving or stationery traffic.

This story about the post race was one I found both nasty and ugly to do to someone. The van was sitting in traffic not moving and they had the side door open for ventilation. Some boys  in a car next to them saw that they were drinking beer, so they started asking for some. These boys were obviously not legal to drink beer. One of the guys in the van, Benny, was holding a 16oz beer can. He said, 'Sure. Here you go,' and handed the can out to one of the boys. The boy was very eager, a little too eager. If he had paid attention, he would have noticed the can was already open and not cold. He didn't though. He tilted the can straight back and chugged it. Benny was a big Redman chewing tobacco consumer and had been using the can as his spittoon most of the day. It was full. So what the boy chugged was a can of spit and tobacco juice. Benny thought it was really funny. I thought it was gross and a nasty thing to do to anybody.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

One time I was recruited to help change a bed.  Everything was fine until the other person handed me a pillow case and said, "Smell this.  I assume its chocolate but my sense of smell is bad."  The pillow case had brown streaks all over it!  I froze for a moment.  Then I detected the faint aroma of chocolate.  The person who had slept there was apparently a sloppy eater but luckily that was all.

I think drpaladin won the EDT this time, but jfalkon, can I just say I first thought that the person had shat on his pillow? Eeewwww! 

We we took a break last week with EDT but now we're back with a topic: What gross things have you found or heard others find in the sewerage plant, or in the sewers? Basically, what things you've flushed down the toilet either by mistake or on purpose which usually don't go down the toilet. A region of New Zealand called Bay of Plenty reported that they received from the sewerage lines from all household toilets things such as cellphones, keys, but also grosser things. They found bullets, tampons, g-strings, condoms, bottles, dolls, and even a guinea pig (or gerbil) which you'd imagine was quite dead. 

So what gross things have you flushed away or heard has been found in the sewerage. Reply to win!

• 6 months later...

The worst thing I've seen: In high school, someone stuffed TWO toilets in the men's room with toilet paper. I mean, they were FULL to the brim with TP. That's not only wasteful, it's just stupid and pointless. If that was someone's idea of a joke, it was a VERY STUPID one.

• Like 1

Hmmm I think the weirdest thing I've ever heard of about things thrown in toilet was a notice pinned to the main hall of a former flat of mine.

It was specifically demanded not to "throw cannabis plants and/or condoms [anymore] in the toilets" :D

I wish I knew the story behind this note though :D

I think this one might win the EDT right away though :lol:

mastursign2.jpg

• Like 3

Hmmm I think the weirdest thing I've ever heard of about things thrown in toilet was a notice pinned to the main hall of a former flat of mine.

It was specifically demanded not to "throw cannabis plants and/or condoms [anymore] in the toilets" :D

I wish I knew the story behind this note though :D

I think this one might win the EDT right away though :lol:

mastursign2.jpg

There are way to many jokes that can be made about the school's plumbing :rofl:

• Like 3
  • 6 months later...