Eew-Day Tuesday (Eew! Eew!)

Welcome to Eews-day Tuesday! This forum, every Tuesday, will be a chance for anyone to share the wonderful and fascinatingly disgusting thing they do. We're not talking picking your nose and eating it. We're talking picking someone ELSE'S nose and eating it.

Just to set the mood, I'll start:

I do this when I'm in an absent minded mood, or I just do it. Yes, I pick my nose and eat it. But I also pick pimples and scabs, and I eat them too! Not as bad as you think.

Wanna share something that'll make us go 'eeewww?' Reply to this forum, and the winner gets the prize of 'Eews-day Tuesday Winner of the week.

• Like 2

Welcome to Eews-day Tuesday! This forum, every Tuesday, will be a chance for anyone to share the wonderful and fascinatingly disgusting thing they do. We're not talking picking your nose and eating it. We're talking picking someone ELSE'S nose and eating it.

Just to set the mood, I'll start:

I do this when I'm in an absent minded mood, or I just do it. Yes, I pick my nose and eat it. But I also pick pimples and scabs, and I eat them too! Not as bad as you think.

Wanna share something that'll make us go 'eeewww?' Reply to this forum, and the winner gets the prize of 'Eews-day Tuesday Winner of the week.

Omg...I think you're a winner already :o

Well, I like to pick my nails (toes and fingers) 'til they bleed. The shorter I can make them, the better...

• Like 2

okay, it's gross....acording to my partner....really gross...get the biggest bar of chocolate you can find, one tin of kippered snacks(canned fish) and a box of garlic triskets...eat the kippered snacks with the triskets, adding the chocolate between each bite of fish.

it's my anti-depression go to food, so I don't eat it as much as I used to :*)

hugs,

Tom

• Like 3

okay, it's gross....acording to my partner....really gross...get the biggest bar of chocolate you can find, one tin of kippered snacks(canned fish) and a box of garlic triskets...eat the kippered snacks with the triskets, adding the chocolate between each bite of fish.

it's my anti-depression go to food, so I don't eat it as much as I used to :*)

hugs,

Tom

what?? lol I thought my dad was weird when he ate peanut butter with rice :lol:

• Like 1

I once ate a pig's nipple.

It was in a snack bag of pork scratchings. It had hairs on it :P

...or was it a wart? :unsure2:

Speaking of pig hair...urgh i was served this soup in a restaurant that im familiar with, the owner serves us the same soup everytime we come by, it's pork head soup and hey i've eaten it before and i like it until...my dad pointed out the nose hair still left on the piece of meat.... Edited by AceKebabs
  • Like 2

My mum had a drama teacher at one point who liked eating ice cream with garlic sauce...

Oh I prefer ice cream with hot chips to dip in it. Also Cheesy snacks or honey cornflakes go well in ice cream :*)

Oh I prefer ice cream with hot chips to dip in it. Also Cheesy snacks or honey cornflakes go well in ice cream :*)

I'm not really one to talk... I like bacon banana split. Three balls of ice cream, one banana, and crispy bacon sprinkles. Nom! <3

• Like 2

I'm not really one to talk... I like bacon banana split. Three balls of ice cream, one banana, and crispy bacon sprinkles. Nom! <3

That actually sounds good, I may try that sometime. :)

There are some gross things here that you guys have posted, and I think I have found the winner. However, something really gross could yet be posted. If you can top anything here, do share it with us.

Ok, next week on Eews-day Tuesday, I am going to share something VERY disgusting that I had to do once. You might even puke, it's that bad. It's ten times as worse than what's been posted here already. Visit this forum next Tuesday to find out, if you dare.

• Like 4

Most of those flavor combinations are a play on Sweet and Savory - which is a favorite for a lot of people to mix. There are a lot of recipes that add salt/savory aspects to them. With that said, I wouldn't eat any of those listed above so far. :P

And this has nothing to do with me, but apparently 'some' men out there.. and I guess some women.. but really.. men.. ;) like to urinate in the shower..  Not really for any other reason than the mood hits when the water is turned on and warm? AND the defense of, "it goes down the drain anyway," does not work for me. :) 

• Like 1