A Day Not Planned...

So guys, I was blame that I had not published My 1st story and I am ready to hear whatever you guys were going to say... But reason is that I got stuck with some religion thing, that I haven't planned but had to do. I tried my best to publish but the damn computer and Internet was slow because of the rain... :( :(

And to make it fun you can blame and support me through your comments. Like a simple game. Here one have to blame me/give a critic. And the very next person support me/suggest me. Its gonna be a game if you people made it... :);):)

And don't Fuss me or F@@k me with your words.. Be positive and simple to say something, if possible be polite... :P:D

• Site Administrator

I'm not sure if I'm a blame or support.... I'll assume I'm a blame and say that games are supposed to be in the Games and Humour forum :P I'll move this now ;)

I think everyone here loves... That is why this game is not moving... so a little bit change like this. You can support or appose anything of the next person. Ok, I'll start like this...

I am gonna support next person's Fitness Exercise Training...

• Site Moderator

I think everyone here loves... That is why this game is not moving... so a little bit change like this. You can support or appose anything of the next person. Ok, I'll start like this...

I am gonna support next person's Fitness Exercise Training...

Not sure if I wanted that particular reminder   :o  :(

Now Im going to feel guilty if I don't go to the gym today...

I suppose, I will be thanking you later though.... :yes:

Not sure if I wanted that particular reminder   :o  :(

Now Im going to feel guilty if I don't go to the gym today...

I suppose, I will be thanking you later though.... :yes:

I think you have to say something about next person... :)

Thanks, Drew! I really appreciate it. :hug:

EDIT: I support the next person's right to individuality.

Edited by Cynus
  • 2 weeks later...