The Alphabet Game

• Site Moderator

"Not even in your dreams can you beat me. What's with you, anyway? Everything was fine until you started acting like a spoiled 5 year old."

Edited by Reader1810
  • Site Moderator

"Pleezeee. You're doing a fine job of that all by yourself. You don't need my help, that's for sure."

Games on hold - Gary just updated CoTT. Yay!

Edited by Reader1810
  • Site Moderator

Oh damn, I wanted to use this one :) --> "This is Officer Mullen, I have already called the police!" and with that he aimed his taser at the two would-be-burglars.

Ah well, Reader scene and letter :D

That was good Drew  :lol:

• Site Moderator

Ok, but I thought they had gotten away....  :(

SCENE: Unfortunately, for Tina and Mary, the old security guard was a track star in high school. When necessary, he could still move like the wind. The squabbling between them has only gotten worse, now that they were in jail.

STARTING LETTER: "D"

"Don't you dare blame me for us getting caught. I wasn't the one who triggered the alarm!"

Edited by Reader1810

"Oh can it, Mary! You're the one who tripped me up while we were running! If it weren't for you we wouldn't even be in here."

PS: Sorry I haven't participated as much for the last day or so. It's been long. :hug: to all of you.

Edited by Cynus
  • Like 2