I............have no excuse.  :(

it's ok. sometimes life gets in the way. and it not been all that long, it's just you write so well i get caught up in the characters and want to know everything right now! :P

mogwai

• Like 2

Dayne and her cliffhangers are killing me.

As in literally killing me.

As in clutching-my-throat-struggling-to-breathe-these-are-my-last-words-goodbye-cruel-world killing me.

TTFN?

Dayne isn't a robot or anything, she does need breaks every so often. Give her time, I still maintain she's going to give us a wonderful Christmas present.

• Like 2

As in clutching-my-throat-struggling-to-breathe-these-are-my-last-words-goodbye-cruel-world killing me.

WOW, Dayne, you got a virgin post ! Lucky you :D

And it was a great one too, it made me :lol:

• Like 4

Naw, I forgot my phone at home and had nothing else to do at dinner.  >.>

Anymore waiting and you'll have a lot of dead readers / fans / followers ...

No pressure Dayne, absolutely no pressure ...

:gikkle:

• Like 2

Anymore waiting and you'll have a lot of dead readers / fans / followers ...

No pressure Dayne, absolutely no pressure ...

:gikkle:

Dead readers? I'm pretty sure if that's the case then Dayne just has to snap her fingers when she has any new chapters to post and she will have an army of the undead at her beck and call. :P

Edited by Lux Apollo
  • Like 5

I like! Although, I had always imagined--and this is ridiculously specific--that Indie's forehead would be narrower. Kind of like the magician guy, Dan Sperry. But Dan Sperry is super goth and scares me, so not quite like him either... Okay, never mind, let's stick with Appleman. He's much hotter.

• Like 2