Dayne I'm going to say again that your story presents a problem for me. I see an update and get super excited and then I'm sad like 30 minutes later when I have to wait for the next update.

I know exactly what you mean, I'm still waiting for Cory's brother(s) to arrive.

• Like 5

Same here, screaming in frustration and banging my head on hard objects to ease that feeling ... When is the next chapter ?? However, must thank Dayne for this fine tale so far ... "I'm loving it" (oops, have I plagiarised an advert slogan ?)

• Like 2

Dayne I'm going to say again that your story presents a problem for me. I see an update and get super excited and then I'm sad like 30 minutes later when I have to wait for the next update.

He does spin a good page turner, doesn't he? It's the type of story I've been known to become so engrossed with the real world dissapears.

• Like 2

He does spin a good page turner, doesn't he? It's the type of story I've been known to become so engrossed with the real world disappears.

:huh: Uhm, Carlos, you do know Dayne is a she, right?

Although I admit I hadn't thought about it until this CSR comment :*)

/me faints

But, seriously--thanks.  Y'all know how to make a girl feel loved.

Edited by Timothy M.

Although I admit I hadn't thought about it until this CSR comment  :*)

Now I feel real stupid! I've recently chastised someone for making the same mistake about another author on the site. I blame mine error on senility. On it being too early in the morning. On not having enough caffeine in me yet. On plain stupidity... LOL

I think that's my first time calling her a he. Dayne, if I've done so in our PMs I apologize.

• Like 2

He does spin a good page turner, doesn't he? It's the type of story I've been known to become so engrossed with the real world dissapears.

Although I admit I hadn't thought about it until this CSR comment :*)

Dayne left her gender ambiguous for a long while and a lot of people just assumed she was a he. I wouldnt worry about it - it's not like you were being disparaging, Carlos.

I passed as a guy since I was still teaching. Now that I'm on sabbatical, I thought it was high time I came out.

I'm going out on a limb here, please don't chew me up alive. I have addressed one of my chapter reviews to Dayne as Mr. Mora. Okay, doesn't mean that Dayne is gender fluid ? Or I made a mistake (as usual). I'm being nosy, bordering on being rude; but I'd never mean this to be disrespectful ... AND this is off topic, so (duck under table) waiting for the worst ...

• Like 1

I've been told that I sometimes think, speak, and act like a guy.  However, my bodily proportions as dictated by genetics have made it abundantly clear that I'm female.  I also like pretty dresses way too much.

As for chapters....Microsoft finally locked me out of Office since I quit my job, so I haven't been able to work on chapter 5 as much.  Still working on it tho. 

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator

As for chapters....Microsoft finally locked me out of Office since I quit my job, so I haven't been able to work on chapter 5 as much.  Still working on it tho. 

If you need an alternative to MS Office, you can look at Apache Open Office. It's free and largely compatible with MS Office, with most of the differences being in esoteric stuff which you'll probably only encounter if you're a power user of MS Office. Open Office doesn't allow you to create .docx files, but it can read them and you can then same them as .doc files.

• Like 1