With chapter 12 in the works, I'm a little tardy to the party.  But, uhm....yeah.....discussion....

So, two stereotypical BMOC football players, a male cheerleader with a big mouth, and a grad student with a big...chip on his shoulder.

How bad is my Spanish?  my grasp of college football?  my name-calling?

• Like 4

Maybe we should just copy the status comments in here? LOL That spiraled out of control completely!

:o I've never seen that many replies to a status before!

And boy, did y'all really spiral outta control :P

Edited by Drew Espinosa

Maybe we should just copy the status comments in here? LOL That spiraled out of control completely!

Ohh, I like the way you think. :lol: And poor Dayne got completely distracted from writing.  :*)

:o I haven't seen that many replies to a status ever!

And boy, did y'all really spiral outta control  :P

:heart:  yes you have, there was one recently which maxed out at 99 comments. :o

Edited by Timothy M.

Well, you guys don't know him, but this is Alex Hermansson, popular kids tv personality in Sweden. Whenever I read about Preston, I see him before me. He's an ex gymnast...

weird photo angle, his head looks much too large for his body. But other than that he's a fine candidate for Preston.

Of course my wish is the father of the thought, but I got this picture of Cory: 

Oh YUM, gimme, gimme, gimme.  :P  :*)  

I think this may be the first time I've agreed with you completely about the shaved look, JAR !

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1