Live In A Fictional World, But...

• Site Administrator

That's a tough one...Benedict Cumberbatch's version of Khan in Star Trek: Into Darkness has some appeal.  So does Lestat from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles.  I find intelligence to be very sexy, so Moriarty has some appeal in that regard even though I'm not a huge fan of the Sherlock universe (other than the current BBC version). 

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator

Damn... I want to live in Westeros,, but I don't want to marry Joffrey. :puke:

This is hard... lol.

You want to live in Westeros???  LOL  Jamie Lannister would be the only villain with appeal to me in that universe, but I wouldn't want to live there.  Maybe if I could marry Jon Snow... :wub:  

• Like 2

You want to live in Westeros???  LOL  Jamie Lannister would be the only villain with appeal to me in that universe, but I wouldn't want to live there.  Maybe if I could marry Jon Snow... :wub:

Jaime... :heart: But, he's more of a redeemed character now, so he's no longer a villain. :(

Ah! I know, I want to live in the Harry Potter Universe and marry Tom Riddle, 'cause he's hot! :lol:

49eef95636c60689c8f9597c56bb4ced.jpg

• Like 5