[DomLuka] Out with Harrison Polk

I was on the poll topic about what our favorite Dom story of all time was, and it made me think about Out with Harrison Polk........so, Dom, if you read this, I have a question......

Are you going to start it back up again or is it gone indefinitely. I really enjoyed it a lot, and I'd love to see you pick it back up. Just wondering.................. :read:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have 5 posts either

I don't have 5 posts either. :angry:

I actually didn't plan on posting much when i joined and then I saw you had to have 5 posts to read that and immediatly went hunting for topics to post on B) .

-Kayla-

Congratulations! You have six; I only have two. :angry:

Can someone give us a hint what this story is about? Is this a Dom story - if so, why isn't it listed on his page...

Okay, never mind, I finally reached the 5-post milestone *hurrah*

hmm...when did he write the first chapter of Out With Harrison Polk? Cuz, I suppose if it was a long time ago...then he probably doesn't really have an intention of finishing it...but if it was RECENTLY...then I guess we'll be having another story to wait on our hands and feet for updates. :P

hmm...when did he write the first chapter of Out With Harrison Polk? Cuz, I suppose if it was a long time ago...then he probably doesn't really have an intention of finishing it...but if it was RECENTLY...then I guess we'll be having another story to wait on our hands and feet for updates. :P

Not that long ago: just before he started With Trust. He did say he was having trouble writing the two points of view and the third person, so I don't think he's likely to return to it for a while. There's some other things about the story that I think are unusual for him, and maybe difficult: that whole thing with the nerdy outsider point of view -- if you look back at Dom's stories, the protagonists are usually fairly extroverted and socially apt, and well integrated to their local mainstream, at least before they get to their coming-out crisis. And Harrison Polk, while not socially inept, is marginalized, picked on, and shy. I really like the points of view in the story (though in general I'm getting a little tired of the alternating viewpoint story, and as soon as I say that all I can think of is alternating viewpoint stories that I like a lot, like vi's stories).

I just read one of hte stories of the Anthology and liked it a lot. By Viv? Is that her name on here? Does she have any good stories?