[DomLuka] Out with Harrison Polk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, this is getting irritating. I have 5 posts and it still will not let me on the page, keeps saying that I don't have enough. :(

Well I got the same message. :(:angry: So hopefully this will take me over the fence. :P

LOL I hope you guys ALL stick around with us even after your 5 posts. We really do want your input ;):D

Most people express any 'input' I usually think of, and if/when they don't rarely do I post. Not for lack of want, rather a lack of motivation in posting... I'm not one for 'forums', in any form.

As to feedback for authors (a subject I'm sure will be raised as a point): Being a writer myself, I don't ask for feedback, nor do I necessarily 'want' feedback. I write for myself, not others. I've not posted anything, yet; as the story I'm working on has, for the past year, been in the world-building stage. Also, absolutely nothing will be posted until its completion. That is the reason I don't, under normal circumstances, give feedback.

As to sticking around: As long as stories are written and posted to the 'net, I'll be around. :D

• 3 weeks later...
so, Dom, if you read this, I have a question......

Are you going to start it back up again or is it gone indefinitely. I really enjoyed it a lot, and I'd love to see you pick it back up. Just wondering.................. :read:

WT is on the agenda for now. But I still have HP... just on the backburner.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, if you can't see it because of the lack of posts then some 'safe' posts to make tend to be on the birthday threads in the Lounge. Just post a little happy birthday, the birthday people will appreciate the good thoughts and you'll have more posts. That is if you don't feel like joining in some story topics which is always the most fun option :D

• 1 month later...
Guys, if you can't see it because of the lack of posts then some 'safe' posts to make tend to be on the birthday threads in the Lounge. Just post a little happy birthday, the birthday people will appreciate the good thoughts and you'll have more posts. That is if you don't feel like joining in some story topics which is always the most fun option :D

Wow, never thought of that one. And here I've been randomly replying to any active thread I can find. :)

• 3 weeks later...
why do you need 5 posts to view? is it like a secret club?

I think it's primarily because when authors post there they want to get feedback on their new story before they launch into it full force. Thus it sort of makes sense to target an audience that has shown themselves willing to comment.

Anyway I see that you now have 5 posts so I hope you enjoy it (and do let us know what you thought :P ). Have an awesome day and take care! :D

Kevin

You can have some of mine if you like :P

Me too? In fact, how 'bout we trade? You can have my five posts and I'll graciously take your 838. Sounds fair, doesn't it? Pweeeease? *shamelesslybegs* ^.^

Edited by KaraC
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...