question about GFD (best story ever!)

Guest taylor

GFD is the best story I have EVER found on the net. I spent the last several days reading it off and on (aka after dinner till like 4am each night), and i was sad to see the end of it!! So many unanswered questions i HOPE you are going to add another chapter....or two...or more!. I want to see what byron says about michaels activitys! and I want to see if Justin will finally tell taryn about his 'mimic' ability. The story intrigues me sooo much, i love it.

Anyways the question itself is more of a when when when will the next chapter be out!!!!???

-taylor

::Giggles:: SEVERAL DAYS??? Man, you must have disappeared from everybody's radar 'completely' to have read all that in a few days! :) THANKS!!!

(I also got your email! Thank you sooo much! I'll answer someime soon!)

Now, about the NEXT chapter? Um...I hate to tell ya, but it might be a while. Like...months at the least! "GFD: Prophecy", judging from what I've got planned for it, may turn out to be REALLY HUGE! Like the biggest chapter by far out of all the rest! So it would be optimistic to say April. ::Cringes:: Sorry. But there's a new story called "Savage Moon" about werewolves that is almost finished. It should be posted sometime in late January. I'm actually anxious to release that one. Excuse the pun, but it'll be an entirely different 'animal' from "Gone From Daylight", BELIEVE me! :)

Anyway, thanks again dude! I'll talk to ya soon!

• 1 month later...
Guest Bloody_Alguien

I'm with you Iorek, i read the whole thing in a weekend, c'mon com, you are a good writer, but plzzzzzzzzzz, can u put all your efforts in GFD?

An author lives for feedback ... good and bad ... especially an author that freely shares ... but please remember, creativity is not something that can be forced. It is something that is to be nurtured, encouraged and loved. Comicality has written a story that has captured my imagination as well as yours. Additional chapters will come as the creative writing spirit descends on Com ... In the mean time, we can offer praise for what has been written and words of encouragement for what is to come. Remember ... creativity is to be praised ... never rushed. I may sound like a broken record ... but this is truth in fact. The reality that we are wrapped up in the plot is testament to the fact that what has been written is truly wonderful ... and what is to come will be like savoring the next bite of an exquisite mouthwatering steak ... not gulped, but consumed with each slow, tantalizing, delicious chew ...

• Site Administrator

working on one piece of writing is surprisingly hard. I always ahve no less than 5 different stories I'm working on at once. I rotate to another on when I get stuck... forcing myself to write on one story rarely turns out well for me.

Don't worry, "GFD: Prophecy" is already being planned and plotted out, a little bit has been written, some of it is leftover from the last chapter...it takes time, but it's always in progress. The thing about "GFD" and "Savage Moon" and "Magic Man" and stuff like it...it REALLY takes a lot out of me to finish one and get it right. It's more exhausting than you can imagine, especially if I'm working with plots and storylines that tie into something that happened earlier on in the series. (Everything that has happened to Justin so far in the story will have meaning and an impact by the time it is finished) So yeah, it takes a lot longer to write than it does for you guys to read. I'm SUPER glad to hear that you love it though! Hehehe, I could NOT read through it that fast myself! :)

As for working on one story...not possible. If I just worked on "GFD", the "New Kid" fans would be furious (SOON, by the way! Before anyone even asks! Hehehe). If I only worked on "New Kid", "A Class By Himself" fans would be upset. And there's still tons more that have to be updated. I work on them all depending on what mood I'm in. Mostly because it's always gotta be fun, and natural, and filled with a true expression. In the long run, I think it makes for a better story.

But like I said, don't worry. I'm working on something almost every single day. And even though that leads to 15 or 20 unfinished stories at once...they are always moving forward. I guarantee it. The stuff I'm working on now, will hopefully be a lot better than the stuff you've seen before. I've just gotta FINISH the damn things! ::Giggles::

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Whatsifsowhatsit

Your right Comsie... and there always are the ppl like me... who love them ALL! Well good luck writing them k? :D

• 4 years later...

I know this is old but as I read the GFD (I have gone through Chapter 7, now on Chapter 8.4 - Threshold), and what I read, it's my first vampire-related story to read but it pulls me in and makes me want to read more through the Story Archives.

Keep Going with other stories!

John ^_^

That post was back in 2003. The story probably had yet to progress that far up until that point in time. ;)

Oh wow didn't realize someone bumped it up, I should look at the year from now on, no the month xD

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..