I love your stories (as you may have noticed once or twice), so a story of yours that demands to be written is most welcome.

My only thought at the end was that it sort of made me think of Mary and Hrishi. But it's just a snippet and I'm sure these two will grow into their own people.

• Like 3

My only thought at the end was that it sort of made me think of Mary and Hrishi. But it's just a snippet and I'm sure these two will grow into their own people.

Me too, since one has parent issues and the other likes to be deliberately annoying, lol. Plus they kiss like a fight. :lol:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3

I love your stories (as you may have noticed once or twice), so a story of yours that demands to be written is most welcome.

Me too, since one has parent issues and the other likes to be deliberately annoying, lol. Plus they kiss like a fight. :lol:

Yeah, they remind me of Marty and Hrishi too, though Kai is certainly already turning into his own person, the MC too. And they're older.

TBH, it is/was the thing putting me off. I don't need to tell Marty and Hrishi's story again, though I'm sure these too have other...plans. I wonder if they might share them with me?

Thanks for all the encouragement and support guys, makes a wolf all fuzzy and warm.

• Like 3

You stopped! lol

I thought the next sentence was going to be something like Kai (love that name, btw) letting go of the narrator, saying something nasty, and then walking away.

I really love this new story, Sasha. :) Is this the Innocent Sacrifice you have on your banner?

You said they were older than Marty and Hrishi; are they in college (university)?

• Like 3

You stopped! lol

I thought the next sentence was going to be something like Kai (love that name, btw) letting go of the narrator, saying something nasty, and then walking away.

I really love this new story, Sasha. :) Is this the Innocent Sacrifice you have on your banner?

You said they were older than Marty and Hrishi; are they in college (university)?

OH MY GOD! you've been sneaking around in my hard drive! how did you know that's what happens???????

No, this isn't Innocent Sacrifice, that's a BCOH story and is almost complete and hopefully ready to be shared with you all very soon. This is... different.

Yes, they are at Uni (which to you guys is college - so bloody confusing). you get ten guesses as to which one!

• Like 4
  • 1 year later...