Count As High As Possible Before A Mod/Admin Posts

I came out of the closet at 19! I posted the full story in the "What did your parents do" forum, but here is the moment at age 19.

On 12/29/2020 at 2:42 PM, astone2292 said:

I joined a fraternity (already hilarious for a kid wearing tube socks and secretly gay), and the first act of the President and Vice-President involving me...was to get my even shyer roomie and myself laid. With a lady. With a vagina. They send in a sorority chick who, at the time, was a fantastic friend, to figure out our preferred type of lady. Roomie, who I have never seen, to this day, without his patented tube sock and Yoshi t-shirt outfit, was very blunt with the fact that he was asexual, and had no intention of continuing the conversation. I...straight up had enough. Between all of the teasing when I was a child of, "You getchurr self a girlyfriend yet?" from all of my parents' redneck friends, to now in college being confronted with it once more, I laid into this poor 19 year old chick in my first official queen-sized rant that I was gay. Her jaw dropped, expertly handled the situation by telling me "Cool beans," and ran to the President, who needed a briefing STAT! Needless to say, jaws were dropped, I instantly became the cool gay dude in the fraternity, and that next week...I went clothes shopping.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

It's on online sale.  I think I need 22 new pairs of pants :unsure: 

That's...a lot of pants! I'll take 23 new pairs of socks, though! 

Also, I almost misspelled socks...silly fingers... 

• Haha 2