Count As High As Possible Before A Mod/Admin Posts

1 minute ago, clochette said:

hilary duff clothes GIF

27 shirts would be a good start

I'm sorry...red top with blue sleeves? (the shirt immediately on that chick's left side) That's...hideous, and I'm judgin'...harshly! I'll give this lady $28 to go find a better shirt. 

• Haha 3

29 is the number of the French department of Finistère.

The name Finistère derives from the Latin Finis Terræ, meaning end of the earth. In England, a similar area is called Land's End. The Breton name for Finistère, Penn ar Bed, translates as "Head/End of the World" and is similar to the Cornish name for Land's End, Pedn-an-Wlas (Head/End of the country), and also Penfro (English: Pembroke) in Wales (pen = end, bro = country). Finistère is not to be confused with Finisterre in Galicia, Spain, which shares the same etymology.

• Love 2

letterkenny GIF by CraveTV

I've been meaning to become more knowledgeable about hockey, since it seems like such a fun sport. But until then, I'll just continue this game. 32!

Edited by astone2292
I'm a dolt!
  • Like 1

If you take any three digit number of the same digits, and divide by the sum of these three digits..  the answer will always be 37...

General rule: nnn divided by (n+n+n) equals 37 (where n is an integer)

For example: 222 ... (2+2+2 = 6) ... 222 divided by 6 is 37

Try it for yourself for all such possible three digit numbers if you don't believe me.

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Wow 2
  • Site Administrator
6 minutes ago, Marty said:

You deserve 39 mods to come in here and reset the count for that. It's almost as bad as @Valkyrie saying something like "222 is a number" a while back. :P

Marty invites @TalonRider back into the thread. ;) 

40 lashes with a wet noodle for calling the mods into the thread :angry:  :P 

I said 222 is three consecutive twos :P  And Chris' math looks to be on par with mine :unsure: 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

You WANT us to go back to one???  Bad Marty!  :angry:  :fight:  

numbers GIF by GIPHY Studios OriginalsNumbers GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

I do if all people can come up with is things like this:-

On 2/11/2021 at 7:02 PM, Valkyrie said:

180 comes after 179

:P

In The Big Bang Theory episode "The 43 Peculiarity", Howard and Raj try to solve the mystery of Sheldon disappearing every afternoon to a room with a chalkboard that has the number 43 written on it.