Need Help Finding Old Story

I would like to find an old story.  It is about a 10 year old boy.  A family takes him in, as a foster kid.  The Father in this family does not want him, his wife and 2 sons do.  Things are rough for the boy, until the father places video in his sons bedroom, catching the boys, having sex.  He is furious.  Arranges for the boy to be sent to another home.  In this home the boys are used for prostitutes.  I remember him getting away but I don't remember how.

• 1 month later...

Sounds a lot like a story I read on Nifty first, then saw it on two other sites.  The title of the one I read was "Dylian" by Darrin J. Thomas.  The best version for readability is found on CastleRoland dot net.  The character of Dylian was nine years old when the story started, and some of the other details are slightly differing from what you mentioned, but it might be the same story.

• 8 months later...

I know i'm late in this case, but what Pilsbury said sounds an awful lot like a section in the story "Throw Away Kid" which was written by Erastes I happen to know that it's hosted on pza as i read it there, it might also be on nifty but that would probably require a google search.