[DomLuka] The true meaning behind the GOAT

Don't resume breathing just yet, Jack... Counting mine, there are presently at least three on GA.

:P:P

Exactly...three and still not growing. B)

Ahhh, but the conspiracy has barely begun!! Three is just the beginning! Muahahahaha!!!

:devil:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I will get myself and my friends to start hunting for some goats.

Jack, you have just given me an excellent idea!

I shall propose that people adopt Goat avatars as a way of welcoming back "with Trust", when the next chapter is posted... You like? :lmao::P

Jack, you have just given me an excellent idea!

I shall propose that people adopt Goat avatars as a way of welcoming back "with Trust", when the next chapter is posted... You like? :lmao::P

I prefer to put a snowman. It fits me, no? :P

We need another Goat recipe

Bill's Goat Meat

2 T salad oil

2 lbs. cubed goat meat

1 tsp. salt

1.2 tap. garlic powder

1/4 tsp. oregano

1/8 tsp. ground cumin

1 large onion, chopped

1 T flour

1 10-oz. can Rotel tomatoes and green chiles

1 10-oz can water

Brown meat in hot oil. Add salt, garlic powder, oregano, cumin and onion. Cook until onion is soft. Sprinkle flour over all and allow to brown, stirring constantlly. Add tomatoes and water. Simmer uncovered for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally. Most of thliquid will be absorbed. Serves 6.

We need another Goat recipe

Bill's Goat Meat

2 T salad oil

2 lbs. cubed goat meat

1 tsp. salt

1.2 tap. garlic powder

1/4 tsp. oregano

1/8 tsp. ground cumin

1 large onion, chopped

1 T flour

1 10-oz. can Rotel tomatoes and green chiles

1 10-oz can water

Brown meat in hot oil. Add salt, garlic powder, oregano, cumin and onion. Cook until onion is soft. Sprinkle flour over all and allow to brown, stirring constantlly. Add tomatoes and water. Simmer uncovered for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally. Most of thliquid will be absorbed. Serves 6.

Oh yummy...

Which goat should we hunt? The one in With Trust or C James himself? :devil::lol:

Goat Stew

2 lbs. of goat meat

1 Onion (chopped)

1 Tomato (chopped)

1/4 Jalapeno

Garlic

Colorific (Paprika for example)

Viegar

1 T Butter

Cummin

Wash the goat meat in lemon juice and then put it in a bowl with boiling water on it to lose the smell. Put in the pan with all the ingredients (if possible let it marinate for one or two hours). Then turn the heat on until it starts to cook. Add water to cover it all. Keep checking the water. You don't want a soup, but you also don't want it to be without sauce. One tip: if yu stick in a fork and see the meat is soft and there is plenty of sauce, you don't need to add any more water. Just let it cook and let the sauce get thicker. Serve with potatoes and white rice with the sauce over them

• 2 weeks later...
lol.....I'm not picky :)

ACK! A conspiracy is afoot! :mace:

Y'all wouldn't do that to me, now would ya? :whistle:

:2hands: :sword:

Time for the goats (or squirrels) to fight back. Fight for animal rights and agains prejudice. Goats are also ah... humans...

Stop the harassment of goats.

Stop goatbashing.

Equal rights for the goats.

Anyone to join me at the barricades???

:axeman: :battleaxe:

Time for the goats (or squirrels) to fight back. Fight for animal rights and agains prejudice. Goats are also ah... humans...

Stop goatbashing.

I'll certainly join you in this most worthy cause!!! :2hands:

Stop Goataphobia!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by C James
Hi guys sorry I just needed one more post so I just thought I would say hi.

Trying to get to the 5 posts needed for the sneak peeks section? Me too! I've been trying for quite a while, but I'm lousy at math.... :P

This is because goats are very flavorful, which brings us back to the whole stew idea...

Don't forget unslaughtered goats produce geitost known as brunost (brown cheese, very smelly and very much an aquired taste, unless of course one is Norwegian where the stinkier and fouler the cheese the better) or gulost (yellow cheese) and yes I know my keyboard doesn't have the oo character.

bodgy

Don't forget unslaughtered goats produce geitost known as brunost (brown cheese, very smelly and very much an aquired taste, unless of course one is Norwegian where the stinkier and fouler the cheese the better) or gulost (yellow cheese) and yes I know my keyboard doesn't have the oo character.

bodgy

You guys crack me up. I know if I need to smile, I just need to come here and read the ongoing goat thread! lol!

Meredeth

For some reason, many of the posts in this thread make me.... Nervous. :lmao:

You could make a pre-emptive strike by gathering the herd and go on a ram raid, knocking over as many china cooking utensils that you could find . :2thumbs:oh that's a bull isn't it?

bodgy

Edited by bodgy

Stop goatbashing.

I wonder, at this protest against goatbashing and such if the police with be holding shields and nightsticks, or forks and plates?

*thinks deeply* Hmmm...

PS:Oh no! I cant find a thinking smiley! Just one with a ? above it's head will do!