The GMT chat zone

6 minutes ago, Sam Wyer said:

Seems I was definitely erring towards ‘ambitious’ with his then :) 

You're too funny Sam. Some of us like dark and flippant sarcasm. With my Sir being Irish, used to that. Hope your chat is a huge success and goes international... LOL!

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Sam Wyer said:

Hi

I don’t know if this will work, but I thought I’d experiment anyway.  I’m based in the UK, and whilst that’s OK in many ways (we’re not getting in to politics here), one of the downsides is that it feels like most people here on GA are just not awake during the hours that I’m around.  One of the implications of this is that there’s not much chatting going on.  So I was wondering if anyone is in a similar place?

I’m not around during every waking moment or anything, but I check in when I can, so it would be good to know if anyone else is around too.

Also - I’m really not anticipating a lot of chat about the GMT time zone specifically, or any other one for that matter  :)  Although stranger things (by far) have happened.  I just like passing the time with people, particularly if they don’t mind a sometimes weird/dark sense of humour, moderate flippancy, and a good handful of opinions.

So maybe I’ll hear from people, I’ll not take it (too) personally if not.

Sam

although i'm in RMT, i'm online about 15-20 hours a day. mostly  i hang out in stories, CoTT chat forum and sometimes i visit DIC  chat forum.  some days i feel i'm the residence ghost of GA:gikkle:

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

You're too funny Sam. Some of us like dark and flippant sarcasm. With my Sir being Irish, used to that. Hope your chat is a huge success and goes international... LOL!

The fact that you’ve posted already makes it international.  Success beyond my wildest dreams!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, mogwhy said:

although i'm in RMT, i'm online about 15-20 hours a day. mostly  i hang out in stories, CoTT chat forum and sometimes i visit DIC  chat forum.  some days i feel i'm the residence ghost of GA:gikkle:

All good places, I’ve loitered myself, but thought I’d have a go at making another.  Good to see you stopping by :) 

• Like 2
Just now, BlindAmbition said:

I'd say to follow your gut. Sounds like you've already decided.

I really haven’t!  But logically, it will probably be the finished one.  It’s still a good story.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Sam Wyer said:

I really haven’t!  But logically, it will probably be the finished one.  It’s still a good story.

if they are anything like the 1st one(the writing, not the story line) either would be good. i assuming both will be post eventually :P 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, northie said:

Greetings from a fellow inhabitant on the right side of the pond ... :whistle: I'm not an habitué of chatrooms, but I'll keep an eye on yours. :)

Hello!!  And please feel free to drop in at any time.  I’m imagining it will be fairly relaxed here.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, mogwhy said:

wow i just realized this is a  new CHAT ROOM. are the seats comfy:D ? are really oddball, but respectful people welcomed? so many questions :gikkle:< i was thinking this was more of a status thingy. >

Ha ha ha - I’d say the seats are reasonable, for sure.  Oddball might actually be an entry criteria (it’s not), and absolutely ask questions.  Questions are good.

• Like 2

have you seen my name? mogWHY? there is a reason for this. i needed to make sure, cause i got yelled for asking question :( granted i really shouldn't have asked there. i got excited and my mouth engaged. my hands still stings from that.

call me moggy. :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

You’re very welcome Moggy :)

However, it’s 00:15 here so I’m going to sleep soon, but please feel free to hang out and draw in other unsuspecting passer’s by into the dark side that is the GMT zone.

• Like 2

Godmorgen from Denmark. I'll be happy to hang out here, when North America sleeps. You'll have to put up with me posting links to SATW comics, though. :lol: 

We should get @Caz Pedroso  from UK and @Puppilull from Sweden to visit here too, they're usually awake when I am, and great ladies with wonderful sense of humor. :yes: 

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Timothy M. said:

Godmorgen from Denmark. I'll be happy to hang out here, when North America sleeps. You'll have to put up with me posting links to SATW comics, though. :lol: 

We should get @Caz Pedroso  from UK and @Puppilull from Sweden to visit here too, they're usually awake when I am, and great ladies with wonderful sense of humor. :yes: 

very good idea! and now caz isn't working at the cafe

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

Sounds like a plan - the more the merrier.  And I don't mind a bit of SATW :) 

• Like 2

Hi! I haven't chatted a lot lately, since my usual hangout sort of fizzled out. Don't really feel there's much use joining the predominantly American based chats, since I'd only play catch up. So maybe this is good... 

Flour containers... You bake a lot?

• Like 5