The GMT chat zone

5 minutes ago, SteveTrevor said:

I have and thanks so much for taking the time :) It's in the mod queue at the minute so probably isn't up yet.

That's okay, I've hit follow on your author profile :) I'll get a notification when it goes live. 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, mogwhy said:

Air Force Academy is about 5 miles as the owl flies in one direction. Peterson AFB is less then a mile. airport is about 3 miles in another and Fort Carson army base is about 4 miles in another :P 

No wonder you don't sleep! Who could sleep through all that???

Just now, Kitt said:

No wonder you don't sleep! Who could sleep through all that???

unless it is an emergency, we are also between to life flight paths :) planes are ground between midnight and 6am . most activity intrupts my naps and/or tv watching 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mogwhy said:

how you doig?

i meant to ask everyone that, but the planes rattled me. literately rattled.

I’m quite well thank you.

I thought I’d get more reading done today, but I’ve downloaded some for offline reading. I should be well occupied during lunchtimes. 

Night @Caz Pedroso 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Timothy M. said:

Good morning. I'm off to work soon, but just thought I'd pop in to wish y'all a happy Monday. :) 

good morning, but since i have not been to bed yet, it still Sunday:gikkle:

do you have a long commute?

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, mogwhy said:

good morning, but since i have not been to bed yet, it still Sunday:gikkle:

do you have a long commute?

lol, I guess it is - hope you can get some sleep with no noisy airplanes overhead.

Not too bad commute, about 40-50 minutes.

• Like 3
Just now, mogwhy said:

good morning Sam. so what do you do for your job?

Have you slept yet?

I manage therapeutic services for young people - particularly children who have been victims of sexual abuse/exploitation.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Sam Wyer said:

Have you slept yet?

I manage therapeutic services for young people - particularly children who have been victims of sexual abuse/exploitation.

no. not bedtime yet

that could be the most rewarding or the most heartbreaking job. it was bad enough when we did foster parenting. we were considered a "therapeutic foster home"

• Like 1