The GMT chat zone

Nicely thank you.  Today is my late night at the barn, so work doesn't start till around 3 pm (Est). Just sort of goofing off and relaxing after a 15 he day at the horse show yesterday.

By now should be about quitting time GMT.  How was your day?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Kitt said:

Nicely thank you.  Today is my late night at the barn, so work doesn't start till around 3 pm (Est). Just sort of goofing off and relaxing after a 15 he day at the horse show yesterday.

By now should be about quitting time GMT.  How was your day?

Yes, it sort of is going home time, except that just means I move offices for some private client work, not going home for another 3 hours.

Goofing off and relaxing sounds well deserved.

Edited by Sam Wyer
9 minutes ago, SteveTrevor said:

Morning Caz

Hey Steve :2thumbs: 

8 minutes ago, mogwhy said:

good morning. how are today? do you have any plans? am i babbling yet?

Hi Moggy :hug: and how much caffeine have you had so far??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SteveTrevor said:

Turns out it needed a bit of housekeeping for spacing and such before it can be approved. Hopefully the issues have been fixed and Chapter 1 should be appearing soon :)

Yes - the editor can take a bit of getting used to :) 

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, Sam Wyer said:

Oh - I think I’ve just assumed that babbling is the norm.  Is it not?

15 minutes ago, Sam Wyer said:

Well I like it, so please don’t change on my account :) 

Moggy can babble and I'll ramble...we'll fill pages just the two of us..,damn now I have a tune stuck in my head :rolleyes: 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Moggy can babble and I'll ramble...we'll fill pages just the two of us..,damn now I have a tune stuck in my head :rolleyes: 

and i can sing while caz dances, maybe. or will can form a choir. i have to tell you though, the big guy told us to make a joyful noise, he never said it had to be in tune

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Caz Pedroso said:

You have “Just the two of us” in your head?  Oh dear.  That’s bad on so many levels :) 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, SteveTrevor said:

And it's up :)

Yeah, I just read it :) 

I was a little surprised as it wasn’t tagged as superhero (is that even a tag?) or anything, but still, I’m going to be seeing where it goes.

• Like 1