The GMT chat zone

24 minutes ago, Puppilull said:

I'd only play catch up.

Hell, I am EST, and seems like playing catch up is all I do sometimes!

Enjoy your chats here, but don't forget to come visit us too.  Sorry I butted in.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Godmorgen from Denmark. I'll be happy to hang out here, when North America sleeps. You'll have to put up with me posting links to SATW comics, though. :lol: 

We should get @Caz Pedroso  from UK and @Puppilull from Sweden to visit here too, they're usually awake when I am, and great ladies with wonderful sense of humor. :yes: 

Thanks for the tag Tim :hug:

13 hours ago, Sam Wyer said:

Ha ha ha - I’d say the seats are reasonable, for sure.  Oddball might actually be an entry criteria (it’s not), and absolutely ask questions.  Questions are good.

I'm definitely odd, so I'm in :)

3 hours ago, mogwhy said:

very good idea! and now caz isn't working at the cafe

No, no more Cafe. Although,  the card shop opens soon but I'll be sitting mostly for that. :)

Hello everyone who's up/around :2thumbs:  

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Puppilull said:

Hi! I haven't chatted a lot lately, since my usual hangout sort of fizzled out. Don't really feel there's much use joining the predominantly American based chats, since I'd only play catch up. So maybe this is good... 

Flour containers... You bake a lot?

hi there! but americans can still join? i love learning about the world.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Kitt said:

Enjoy your chats here, but don't forget to come visit us too.  Sorry I butted in.

hiya kitt. i'm so happy seeing you here!

i don't seeing anything that you were butting in.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Kitt said:

Hej Kitt, you're more than welcome, and we'll still be in the other topics too. This is for when I get up in the morning and go to GA and everyone else seems to have left one or two hours earlier. Then at least there will be one chat place with a good chance of meeting people.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Puppilull said:

So... I seem to recall food being a popular topic. Just making the first beef stew for the autumn season. I hope it turns out ok. 

(I'm mostly looking forward to a nice red to go with it... 😁🍷)

so how do you make your beef stew? what do you put in it? 

• Like 1

Tim, i need that drooling emoji again

5 minutes ago, Puppilull said:

It's beef, carrots, onions, leeks, garlic, bacon, wine... Then stock and black pepper. We'll see if it lives up to the taste test.

i love you, you know what a leek is!

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Puppilull said:

Hi! I haven't chatted a lot lately, since my usual hangout sort of fizzled out. Don't really feel there's much use joining the predominantly American based chats, since I'd only play catch up. So maybe this is good... 

Flour containers... You bake a lot?

Hi - your very welcome here.

And no, I don’t bake a lot, but apparently enough to warrant buying some plastic storage for flour :) 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Kitt said:

Of course we won’t forget you :) and you’re not butting in at all.  

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Thanks for the tag Tim :hug:

I'm definitely odd, so I'm in :)

No, no more Cafe. Although,  the card shop opens soon but I'll be sitting mostly for that. :)

Hello everyone who's up/around :2thumbs:  

Hello :) 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BlindAmbition said:

WOW! Shopping for flour containers together. Now that's COMMITMENT!

Trust me, if I have to go shopping for flour containers, you can be certain that I’m making the boy go with me!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, mogwhy said:

hi there! but americans can still join? i love learning about the world.

Of course Americans can join - I can’t be doing with anything silly like membership rules, other than, don’t  be a dick, that might be the only rule.

• Like 3