The GMT chat zone

32 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Morning gang. Little break while we wait on the horse being moved today to finish his breakfast so I thought I would drop in and say hi.

Hi Kitt - no early Sunday morning crisis at the barn, then?  Or maybe I shouldn't ask :X  in case I jinx your day, :o ;) 

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Morning gang. Little break while we wait on the horse being moved today to finish his breakfast so I thought I would drop in and say hi.

Hey Kitt :hug: 

33 minutes ago, SteveTrevor said:

Sweating the bit out in the gym after a splurge yesterday. How's everyone else doing?

Trying to keep an eye on  a two year old. I'm so glad Alisha is twelve now, I'd  forgotten just how much energy they have at that age 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
53 minutes ago, SteveTrevor said:

Sweating the bit out in the gym after a splurge yesterday. How's everyone else doing?

It's living life to the max here today!  Or... doing laundry ready for tomorrow morning :/ 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

Hi Kitt - no early Sunday morning crisis at the barn, then?  Or maybe I shouldn't ask :X  in case I jinx your day, :o ;) 

Nope, just a slow eater ignoring the human's schedule!

1 hour ago, Sam Wyer said:

It's living life to the max here today!  Or... doing laundry ready for tomorrow morning :/ 

Lol I run a barn. Laundry is on the schedule every day!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Sam Wyer said:

doing laundry ready for tomorrow morning :/ 

58 minutes ago, SteveTrevor said:

have ironing in my immediate future too :(

I have both in my present ... Just sitting down after a bout of ironing. Washing coming soon. Sundays are so exciting ... :rolleyes: :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, SteveTrevor said:

Still finding my feet here but it's been good to find another welcoming forum for an amateur writer such as myself.

I’m pretty new here too, but people generally friendly here on GA as far as I can tell :)  

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Sam Wyer said:

I’m pretty new here too, but people generally friendly here on GA as far as I can tell :)  

Of course we're freindly :hug: We may also be creepy and kooky, mysterious and spooky, but we're all family :) 

Did I warn you all I'm odd? And have a rather weird sense of humor :P 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Of course we're freindly :hug: We may also be creepy and kooky, mysterious and spooky, but we're all family :) 

Did I warn you all I'm odd? And have a rather weird sense of humor :P 

:blink: your sense of humor is weird? man what does that mean mine is?:glomp:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, mogwhy said:

omg. one of the jets just went over and set off the alarms in the parking lot. not nice dud. i can still hear the plane this was his 4th pass. my head hurts now

Just how far from the airport are you?? 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, SteveTrevor said:

Just uploaded Chapter One of my story. Exciting for me at least :D

Great, I'll head over as soon as i get a moment...have you joined the Writers Club? You can get some awesome advice and support there. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Just how far from the airport are you?? 

Air Force Academy is about 5 miles as the owl flies in one direction. Peterson AFB is less then a mile. airport is about 3 miles in another and Fort Carson army base is about 4 miles in another :P 

• Like 1