The GMT chat zone

1 hour ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Bacon and salad sandwich and a small packet of crisps. It's my unhealthy day today, a day for a few treats. 

I thought I was the only one who called a BLT a bacon salad sandwich!  And as long as the salad outweighs the bacon, I call it healthy!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Kitt said:

I thought I was the only one who called a BLT a bacon salad sandwich!  And as long as the salad outweighs the bacon, I call it healthy!

I have a BLC ;) I don't like tomatoes so I substitute cucumber instead....and I think the salad and bacon are pretty even :) 

Edited by Caz Pedroso
  • Love 1
  • Angry 1
2 minutes ago, Caz Pedroso said:

I gave a BLC ;) I don't like tonatoes so I substitute cucumber instead....and I think the salad and bacon are pretty even :) 

sounds good. 

good night all, bedtime for this moggy

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Caz Pedroso said:

I have a BLC ;) I don't like tonatoes so I substitute cucumber instead....and I think the salad and bacon are pretty even :) 

Cucumber !?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Yep, my daughter and I love it :) I take it by your reaction, you don't ;) 

Hell no!  Even if you remove it from a dish, everything still tastes if it.  It’s truly the devil’s vegetable.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Used as bread?? Haven't tried that before..<adding to try list> ;) 

slice long wise very thin. spread cream cheese (low fat if you have to)  thin sliced turkey or ham, then roll. it's like those tortilla pinwheels. can add spinach layer too

• Like 1