The GMT chat zone

19 hours ago, SteveTrevor said:

It's funny, the past couple of years I've been working on a space opera novel without too much notice given. I post one short first chapter of my first M/M story and I get likes, follows and words of encouragement. 

Since you got Lots of "Welcomes" in the story comments, I figured I would leave mine here. The first chapter grabbed me and left me wanting more. I liked the

title, too; it was part of what grabbed me. So, I am looking forward to reading more -- & maybe your space novella one day. Cheers!

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Caz Pedroso said:

maybe you can put your feet up?? 

2 minutes ago, mogwhy said:

a glass of tea and put your feet up is hopefully your reward!

Iced tea, yes. Put my feet up? I wish.  I am sitting though, editing and popping back when I get notice boxes in the corner.

• Like 2
Just now, Kitt said:

Iced tea, yes. Put my feet up? I wish.  I am sitting though, editing and popping back when I get notice boxes in the corner.

no tea. orange pop. but will be doing the same after i read caz's story update :)

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, mogwhy said:

hi caz! i just got up, so, so far so good. how was your day?

Not bad...spent the morning helping my dad take my nan shopping. I'd forgotten how hard it is to navigate a wheelchair around a supermarket. 

When i got home i ended up with a migraine so i took some painkillers and spent two boring hours in a dark room. Down to dull ache now so at least i can distract myself on here. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Gooooooood morning!

I have an unexpected late-ish start today, because my new boss hasn't yet got me a set of keys to the office so I can't go in yet :) 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Afternoon all....Hope everyone is having a great day :hug: 

All good so far :)  Today I’m mostly... consciously increasing my fruit consumption [insert your own joke here].

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dr. John NYC said:

As you now know, you needn't have been nervous. Good start. 

Thanks, and yes, initial feedback is positive :) - but seriously, I’m always nervous when I post new chapters/stories. 

• Like 3

Well, last client of the day has gone home, so it’s time for me to do the same.  Hopefully the boy has made dinner because I’m starving.  Bloody apples, I knew fruit was a stupid idea.

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

That's not fair. :no: I hope you get to take another day off instead.

LOL not the way it works when you deal with horses Tim!

59cd527da923d_runningguy.gif.617b536778d52b8a8e7a3cb4715be7ef.gifI'm free!  No work till Saturday noontime!  

• Like 3
  • Love 1