The GMT chat zone

4 hours ago, mogwhy said:

hi @Caz Pedroso  ! work? your card shop?

Yep, is it petty to gloat that I took more money in an hour than the cafe took in the entire day?? (The shop is in a hall adjoining the cafe) They had to close the other day, seems three other volunteers left when I did! They need to start listening or they're going to go out of business soon, and that would be a loss because of the clubs and programs that are run out of it for the mentally ill and homeless. 

Anyway, enough of my ranting...hope you had a good rest and are having a good day :hug: 

• Wow 2
5 minutes ago, Sweetlion said:

Hi Sam, a new place os always cool, but if you want to check CoTT forum, there is always someone there, we have at least Europe, America and Australia there :D

And Canada, India, and one other thats on the tip of my tongue, gah :P 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Caz Pedroso said:

And Canada, India, and one other thats on the tip of my tongue, gah :P 

I was refering America as a continent, so Canada was included... Just don't know who is from India... And UK was included in Europe, although you guys like to forget that :P:gikkle:

Edited by Sweetlion
My phone has it's own personality
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Sweetlion said:

I was refering America as a continent, so Canada was included... Just don't know who is from India... And UK was included in Europe, although you guys like to forget that :P:gikkle:

Emi is from India, he's one that pops into cotts when he can. Plus, Victor was from that area as well, before he moved to Australia for collage. 

As for the UK and being part of Europe, lets just say I was in the 48% and leave the politics there ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Sweetlion said:

Hi Sam, a new place os always cool, but if you want to check CoTT forum, there is always someone there, we have at least Europe, America and Australia there :D

most of us here also frequent the CotT chat, but when I wake up on Sunday morning most of the CotTers have gone to bed, so it's nice to pop in here and say hello to my GMT friends.

• Like 3

Hello - hey I never chat - how the hell did I end up reading this? Guess cos it's not real chat, lol. 

It was the GMT attracted me - that mean time - and cos we just gained an hour - like winning time!

Edited by William King
  • Like 4
21 minutes ago, William King said:

Hello - hey I never chat - how the hell did I end up reading this? Guess cos it's not real chat, lol. 

It was the GMT attracted me - that mean time - and cos we just gained an hour - like winning time!

Oh, yeah, that's right. I need to go and change my clocks. Thanks for reminding me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, Sweetlion said:

Thanks - I'll check it out, although as has become apparent, I'm not around as much as I anticipated being.  This is broadly a good thing, but still... :) 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Emi is from India, he's one that pops into cotts when he can. Plus, Victor was from that area as well, before he moved to Australia for collage. 

As for the UK and being part of Europe, lets just say I was in the 48% and leave the politics there ;) 

Another 48'er - cool :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 28/10/2017 at 9:52 AM, mogwhy said:

fun work or work work?

good morning Tim and Sam

It was work work, but nothing too super-serious.

Edited by Sam Wyer
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Sam Wyer said:

As for the UK and being part of Europe, lets just say I was in the 48%

Only the old folks voted for the British Empire, with the exception of myself, I even have a few ex-pat Brits over here who voted leave, I thought that was a bit hypocritical after you've been enjoying the benefits of another European country for x number of years. Bit like staying with friends then saying f**k o** I don't want anything to do with you, never really liked it here anyway. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, William King said:

Only the old folks voted for the British Empire, with the exception of myself, I even have a few ex-pat Brits over here who voted leave, I thought that was a bit hypocritical after you've been enjoying the benefits of another European country for x number of years. Bit like staying with friends then saying f**k o** I don't want anything to do with you, never really liked it here anyway. 

Yes, quite - however this is taking us dangerously close to politics :) 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...