The GMT chat zone

4 minutes ago, SteveTrevor said:

On a bit of a roll. Chapter 3 of The Colonel's Liberty has just been posted, pending mod approval.

I'll look forward to catching up, I'm a bit behind on my reading at the mo. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SteveTrevor said:

Heavy session last night but not hungover today. Must be getting immune to the effects of the drink ;)

lucky you!  I wish I could say the same. :sleep::yawn:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, phase one - test run appears too be non-successful.

Likely contributory factors; failure to reach critical mass; over-estimation of need; cat needing feeding.  NB, cat may not be related, but is very demanding.

• Like 1
Just now, Caz Pedroso said:

Hey, Sam,

Beena while, how are you? 

Hey - stupidly busy, but OK thanks.  Only one week left of my planned-but-still-ridiculous two jobs at the same time phase.

Things are obviously quiet here.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sam Wyer said:

Hey - stupidly busy, but OK thanks.  Only one week left of my planned-but-still-ridiculous two jobs at the same time phase.

Things are obviously quiet here.

I think they're quiet site wide at the mo. Everyone seems busy off site. Posts will pick up again, they always do :) 

• Like 1
Just now, mogwhy said:

hi you two. been under the weather and my computer crashed. techie is coming tonight. but like caz said it's been quiet

Hey moggy, hope you're feeling better now :hug: 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Caz Pedroso said:

I'm okay, Just doing final checks on my anthology entry before I send it to Tim. 

I've not got my head around the anthology entries yet, but it's on the list.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Sam Wyer said:

I've not got my head around the anthology entries yet, but it's on the list.

This will only be my second one. i have to fit them in round my regular writing and my off site writing. 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Caz Pedroso said:

This will only be my second one. i have to fit them in round my regular writing and my off site writing. 

I need better time planning I think.  I'm going to attempt the novella competition though, so until that's finished, I think I have enough to be doing.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Sam Wyer said:

I need better time planning I think.  I'm going to attempt the novella competition though, so until that's finished, I think I have enough to be doing.

I have a tentative plan for that, but i won't worry about that until much nearer the time. I have too many other deadlines before that. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Timothy M. said:

Good morning to all in the GMT zone, I hope you have a nice Sunday. I'm relaxing with a mug of tea while catching up on GA and my editing.

sounds like a great morning! what kind of tea?

• Like 2