Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Bug Report: Activity Stream

Carlos Hazday
Go to solution Solved by A.J.,

Sony laptop, Windows 10, Firefox

Went looking for comments on my stories using Activity: My Activity Streams: Newest Comments on my Stories/Chapters

Default setting of newest comments first

Most recent one shown is dated Sept 5 although I know there are a couple dozen newer ones I've addressed previously. Was working fine this morning so this began sometime after noon Eastern

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 1

• Solution

@Carlos Hazday I think this is one of the side effects of me restoring the old code from last night before the programmer updated it.  The activity stream is probably screwed up for all story related content from last night until about 30 minutes ago.  I'm not sure I can fix that.  Hopefully we won't have to do any more prior code restores in the future.

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
23 minutes ago, Puppilull said:

Not sure if it's at all related... I get notifications, but when i click to see what's new, there's nothing there. 

Happened both on my laptop (Windows whatever...) and my Samsung 7. Not sure that helps. Sorry.

If it's the same thing I've experienced several times lately, the phantom notifications are ones you've already looked at. I'm not sure why they don't always clear. It is sporadic. I'm using chrome and Win 10. It's no big deal though.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Puppilull said:

Not sure if it's at all related... I get notifications, but when i click to see what's new, there's nothing there. 

Happened both on my laptop (Windows whatever...) and my Samsung 7. Not sure that helps. Sorry.

Nothing there or not from person it says.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, drpaladin said:

If it's the same thing I've experienced several times lately, the phantom notifications are ones you've already looked at. I'm not sure why they don't always clear. It is sporadic. I'm using chrome and Win 10. It's no big deal though.

This happened last night suddenly. Not a late clearing of the notification after checking, but a 'new' notification that popped up and turned out empty.

And i agree, not a big deal but since AJ was working his magic last night I thought it wise to tell GA. Just in case tinkering one end had produced a problem on another end.

Edited by Puppilull
  • Like 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..