New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Sooo ... hi. My name's Xuan. I'm that quiet, extremely skinny kid standing reclusively in the corner holding a cup of tea and looking thrilled to be alive. At first glance, I bet you three McDonalds Big Macs that you'd never pick me out as an Irish dancer, web designer, uni student, amateur photographer, and writer. Right? Right. :) I had an account on here not too long ago as ambientstorm/nightcollision... but decided a fresh start was in order. GA's a perpetually interesting place, so although I apparently suck at being active on forums, I'm back.

So, you know... hi. :) Again. Nice to meet you all!

Hey Xuan... Welcome back! Sorry the cute-smiled, friendly robot cannot welcome you as it only welcomes new members who don't have a place here at GA to their new haven ;)

But you, my dear friend, already have a GA Member haven... ;)

WELCOME BACK to your cottage.

BeaStKid :devil:

Sooo ... hi. My name's Xuan. I'm that quiet, extremely skinny kid standing reclusively in the corner holding a cup of tea and looking thrilled to be alive. At first glance, I bet you three McDonalds Big Macs that you'd never pick me out as an Irish dancer, web designer, uni student, amateur photographer, and writer. Right? Right. :) I had an account on here not too long ago as ambientstorm/nightcollision... but decided a fresh start was in order. GA's a perpetually interesting place, so although I apparently suck at being active on forums, I'm back.

So, you know... hi. :) Again. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome back to GA, Xuan. I, for one, am always happy to see new members. Hopefully, you can be more active on the forum this time around. :D Edited by TL The Writing Tiger

*waves frantically* Hello and Welcome back to GA, Bitter. I hope you do what the rest of us do. And that's read, post, tease (lightly) and take a nibble here or there. *smiles innocently*

Then officially welcome to GA, Procyon White!!!!!!! it's never too late to introduce yourself... It is indeed a nice place to come and chat and discuss with other guys/gals,,,

Thanks! :) Yeah it's been fun so far. I'm hoping to get a story up soon, too.

Welcome to GA! :hug: There is no reason to be shy. We don't bite unless you really want us to. :P

Haha I'll remember that... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to Procyon (I've really been enjoying interacting with you around the forums! :D )

Thanks! I've really been enjoying interacting with you too :D (and now I'll be the last one to have posted on this thread again for *ages*! lol, I was glad that my name wasn't there anymore, but I can't just not reply to your post... ;) )

um, Hi everyone! *waves* (btw, you need a smiley for that, lol). Just joined, so I hope this is the appropriate place to post first, :D

B) ............Welcome! :2thumbs: enjoy your stay, no one bites here, :whistle: not sure about the goat though!!

um, Hi everyone! *waves* (btw, you need a smiley for that, lol). Just joined, so I hope this is the appropriate place to post first, :D

Hey, I read the two posts you've made already, and they're very interesting/long/amusing, so I hope you're here to stay. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, Earthlings!

No, wait... that wasn't right...

Umm...

Hello! I'm Dion (of course I am). I'm kindasortanotreally new here. That is - I signed up a while ago and just hung around a lot. If you felt someone staring at you, it was probably me. :ph34r:

So after that incredibly ridiculous introduction, feel free to pelt me with pillows or whatever's handy. Just nothing with corners on, please. Or knobbly things. I'm not keen on knobbly things...

I look forward to talking to all of you. :)

• Site Administrator

G'day, Dion!

I get stared at all the time -- now I know who's been doing it :P

Seriously, welcome! If you have any queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact anyone on the moderation team. :D

Greetings, Earthlings!

Umm...

Hello! I'm Dion (of course I am). I'm kindasortanotreally new here. That is - I signed up a while ago and just hung around a lot. If you felt someone staring at you, it was probably me. :ph34r:

So after that incredibly ridiculous introduction, feel free to pelt me with pillows or whatever's handy. Just nothing with corners on, please. Or knobbly things. I'm not keen on knobbly things...

Welcome (back?) mate... :) Glad to see you finally step out of the lurker-hood...

Hope you enjoy here and that you keep posting..

BeaStKid :devil:

Thanks for the welcome.

Yes, Graeme, that was me. Nice shirt. :P

I have contacted one of the mods already - I'm afraid I may have been a bit of a pest. I'm hoping he doesn't hold it against me. Or the admin guy. What a way to start out, huh?

I enjoy it here already, BeaStKid - people are so friendly. :)

Greetings, Earthlings!

Umm...

Welcome to GA. :hug:

Thanks TL - may I call you TL? I could type out 'TL The Writing Tiger' I suppose, but it would take a...

Wait a sec...

Never mind. Thanks for the welcome. :)

Thanks for the welcome.

Yes, Graeme, that was me. Nice shirt. :P

I have contacted one of the mods already - I'm afraid I may have been a bit of a pest. I'm hoping he doesn't hold it against me. Or the admin guy. What a way to start out, huh?

I enjoy it here already, BeaStKid - people are so friendly. :)

B) ......Welcome!! Enjoy your stay!

Thanks TL - may I call you TL? I could type out 'TL The Writing Tiger' I suppose, but it would take a...

Wait a sec...

Never mind. Thanks for the welcome. :)

Tim or Tiger is just fine, Dion. You're very welcome. So are you here mainly as a reader or are you an author as well?

Tim or Tiger is just fine, Dion. You're very welcome. So are you here mainly as a reader or are you an author as well?

I'm a prolific reader and sometime author. I've posted one short story already (and as soon as I figure out the mechanics of it, I'll post a link) and have a couple of longer ones I'll put up when they're done.

<---I even got my author status! See?

Hi nightpanthers27!