New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hi every1

It's nice 2 joint every1.

I'm not really good at english (I'm not english speaker) but I really love these stories here. Now I'm trying to write in english and hope that everybody will help me.

Thank a lot

B) ......Welcome! Enjoy your stay, don't worry about your english skills :( it's my native tongue and I sometimes stumble over words.

Hi every1

It's nice 2 joint every1.

I'm not really good at english (I'm not english speaker) but I really love these stories here. Now I'm trying to write in english and hope that everybody will help me.

Thank a lot

Welcome to Gay Authors.

I've had an account here for a couple of years and only just realized in a fit of insomnia that I've never actually posted on the forums. Crazy how that works eh?

I'm what you call a prolific reader, and I do write some. Or at least I used too. Maybe I will again.

Anyway just wanted to say hi. :)

- Treyvan

I've had an account here for a couple of years and only just realized in a fit of insomnia that I've never actually posted on the forums. Crazy how that works eh?

I'm what you call a prolific reader, and I do write some. Or at least I used too. Maybe I will again.

- Treyvan

Hey Treyvan!

It's great to meet one of our prolific, but quiet ones! :D

I feel bad if your posting status was keeping you up nights though!

If you get around to writing something you'd like to share with us I'm sure we'd be excited to read it! :)

Take care and have an awesome day!

-Kevin

• Site Administrator

- Treyvan

Hi, Treyvan!

I'll also take the opportunity to say happy 2nd anniversary of your GA membership, which comes up in only a few days time. :D

Cheers!

Graeme :)

EDIT TO ADD:

I also noticed that you're listed as being in Dallas. Were you aware that there's a GA get-together in Dallas this weekend?

Edited by Graeme

Hi, Treyvan!

I'll also take the opportunity to say happy 2nd anniversary of your GA membership, which comes up in only a few days time. :D

Cheers!

Graeme :)

EDIT TO ADD:

I also noticed that you're listed as being in Dallas. Were you aware that there's a GA get-together in Dallas this weekend?

Yeah I just found out actually. Depending on how my visit to the transmission place goes tomorrow I may pop up somewhere. :)

What's up. =]

I've been lurking around for a while, but this would be one of my few posts.

I think this community has come an extraordinary long way to what it is today.

Cheers guys and keep up the good writing everyone =D

Edited by auel

What's up. =]

Hey auel! good to see you posting,,, yes, the community keep getting better and better overall. don,t ever hesitate to give your opinion when you have one on the threads...

What's up. =]

Congrats on posting, auel! :D

We welcome your participation in the community, be it as a lurker or an active poster! :)

I agree with Sacha, please do jump right in if you have something you want to say!

Take care and have a great day!

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

What's up. =]

It's great to see you posting! As always, it's great to hear different peoples oppinions on different subjects and thats what makes GA so great! Post a few more times and remember to have fun (but if your around CJames's forum... beware of cliffs :wacko: )

What's up. =]

Even in the last year it has changed, have you been lurking more then two years ? :P

I have been searching for a truly satisfying forum experience and now I have landed here. Because I am a very pessimistic person by nature (glum, morose, unloveable), I do not have an armload of friends in the real world. Neither do I have an armload of friends in the online world. I do not expect my efforts to succeed here. I am probably beyond saving. I am a ghost, but I will be a ghost who posts.

• Site Administrator

G'day, Trevor!

I hope you like it here and that you lose some of your pessimism :) There are a bucket load of people who will welcome you with open arms if you give them a chance :)

Good luck!

Graeme :D

Edited by Graeme

I have been searching for a truly satisfying forum experience and now I have landed here. Because I am a very pessimistic person by nature (glum, morose, unloveable), I do not have an armload of friends in the real world. Neither do I have an armload of friends in the online world. I do not expect my efforts to succeed here. I am probably beyond saving. I am a ghost, but I will be a ghost who posts.

B) ............Welcome, I like a ghost who post, so I expect to hear from you often!!

Hey there :) I'm technically not a new member. I've been here for sometime but I only started posting recently due to work commitments and frequent hospitalizations haha. :D So anyways, hey everyone!!!!

Welcome anyways Jovian :D

hope you see you post more, join live chat if you want to, can check the bottom (where bdays are & who's on the forum) to see if anyones on.

Hey there :) I'm technically not a new member. I've been here for sometime but I only started posting recently due to work commitments and frequent hospitalizations haha. :D So anyways, hey everyone!!!!

Welcome! Welcome! Sound's like you're in the same boat as me (cept it took me close to a year to join). I'm really happy to see you posting in the forums. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want :)

Welcome anyways Jovian :D

hope you see you post more, join live chat if you want to, can check the bottom (where bdays are & who's on the forum) to see if anyones on.

Yea just like Drewbie said, Join live chat, trust me you'll never laugh as hard (some of the stuff that is said will send you on the floor laughing).

As Always

- - Eric