New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone!

This all completely new to me. My girlfriend calls me a wall flower so no one is more surprised than me that I clicked that register button yesterday.

I'm drawing a complete blank here so I'm just gonna click 'post'.

*waves*

Hi everyone!

This all completely new to me. My girlfriend calls me a wall flower so no one is more surprised than me that I clicked that register button yesterday.

*waves*

*waves back*

Wallflowers are beautiful... so bright and colourful.

I am still new and a bit overwhelmed by all this myself but it is SOOO COOOl and the people are fab. Welcome

Hi everyone!

*waves*

YAY! another Brit! :D

Welcome to GayAuthors, kentish! I hope you enjoy your stay! :2thumbs:

Hi everyone!

*waves*

Hey, and welcome. Time to bloom I think! ;)

Hi everyone!

*waves*

Waves, back. There's been a severe shortage of persons from Kent, and I, for one, am very happy that yo've joined us. Be most welcome!

(I'm serious about the Kent thing...as a closet...okay, a closet Anglophile...I'm especially glad you're here.)

Waves, back. There's been a severe shortage of persons from Kent, and I, for one, am very happy that yo've joined us. Be most welcome!

(I'm serious about the Kent thing...as a closet...okay, a closet Anglophile...I'm especially glad you're here.)

I feel most welcome, thank you. :D

Greetings from the backwoods of South Carolina!!

My name is Josh. I'm 18 years old, and I'll be turning 19 in a few short weeks. I've always known I was gay since I was a very young child, but I came out of the closet when I was 16, and put everyone's suspicions to rest lol!

I love coming here to read the stories and figured I would join the forums. I am good at writing. I won the South Carolina Lieutenant Governor's Award in the year 2000 for my writing. I haven't quite yet developed my "feel" for writing gay stories - in fact, the last story I wrote was the one that won me said award nine years ago!!

I made a mistake and dropped out of school in 2006. I found refuge in the McDonald's Corporation shortly after, and I worked my way up from being a crew person to being a Shift Manager last year. I lost pride in my job after my franchisee changed our whole Management Team. Everything spiraled out of control, and as a result, I was recently terminated. Oh, well. Life goes on! :]

If there's anything that you folks want to know more about me, just visit my profile here on GA, or contact me via MySpace.

My address is: http://www.myspace.com/josh1505

Glad to be here, and I look forward to making lots of new friends!! :]

Hi everyone!

*waves*

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone! I'm truly glad to be here! I look forward to becoming an active member of GA!

And by the way, I don't know if any of you have seen my GA profile, but I am no longer in a relationship... or, at least, I think I can say that.

Boyfriends = Mass Confusion and Meaningless Sex

Once again, thanks to everyone for welcoming me! You guys (and gals) are the best! Kudos to all the authors!