New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Hey all!

Ande is my name and I'm new around these parts. I've already read quite a few stories and I'm hoping that sometime in the future I get the courage / ambition to post what I've written, and continue writing it. Anywho whatever I end up doing I'm glad to be here!

Ande

Magic!! :D everyone loves magic! welcome to GA and looking forward to your stories. :)

Hey Everyone,

I thought I would finally join the Forums! I've been a long time reader and have decided to stop stalking around! Posted Image

Habbott

Hey Habbot,

welcome to GA!! :D

We are mostly a friendly bunch.. :) Hope you have fun here!

Frosty

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! :)

I'm Jim, and the other half of Frostina :) she dragged me here :P just so that I could post what i wrote :) i hope to do so. I know how nice people on here are. She keeps talking about you! :)

• Like 3

I'm Jim, and the other half of Frostina :) she dragged me here :P just so that I could post what i wrote :) i hope to do so. I know how nice people on here are. She keeps talking about you! :)

Hey Jim,

Welcome - now I have to be nice to her. <_<

Just Kidding, she is a wonderful lady, Glad to 'see' you here.

Andy

Hey Jim,

Welcome - now I have to be nice to her. <_<

Just Kidding, she is a wonderful lady, Glad to 'see' you here.

Andy

lol

He's the last one who'd care! :P :P

believe me :P

also 'lady' :blink: wow! didnt see THAT one coming! :P

and he'd probably be upset if people ARE nice to me :P:lol:

hurrah!! that i got him here :D :D

Darling! I missed you complitely, me IDIOT... Welcome, come and bug me when ever you want! I love Frosty so I'll learn to live with you too (just kidding) :lol:

:hug:

• Like 1

WOW YAY Hi. If you're writing is anything like as good as Frosty's is I can't wait to read it :) Welcome to the mad world of GA :)

Darling! I missed you complitely, me IDIOT... Welcome, come and bug me when ever you want! I love Frosty so I'll learn to live with you too (just kidding) :lol:

:hug:

Ditto :)

Hi everyone Posted Image

Hi everyone! Posted Image

Hi darling. Welcome to GA. I hope you'll have lots of fun. Don't be put off by the fact that I am utterly evil. I don't bite unless you ask me to :)

Hi all,

Found this site on a whim while looking for places to promote my recently-released novella. A little bit about me -- my name's Kody. I lived in Southeastern Idaho until I moved to Austin, TX in May of 2010 and hold around thirty fiction credits to my name, including but not limited to my recent self-published novella and my short story collection, which was released through Library of Horror Press. Also, I'm openly gay and have blue hair (at least for now. It'll most likely end up blonde again so I can run the job gambit.)

Thanks again!

- K

Hi all,

Found this site on a whim while looking for places to promote my recently-released novella. A little bit about me -- my name's Kody. I lived in Southeastern Idaho until I moved to Austin, TX in May of 2010 and hold around thirty fiction credits to my name, including but not limited to my recent self-published novella and my short story collection, which was released through Library of Horror Press. Also, I'm openly gay and have blue hair (at least for now. It'll most likely end up blonde again so I can run the job gambit.)

Thanks again!

- K

Hey Kody!

Blue hair :wub:

Oh! welcome to GA btw :P :P

Hope u have fun here, and we're always looking for more stories to read :)

hope to read ur stuff soon ;)

Hello there! I am so far a published but as of yet unknown author in the science fiction/fantasy genre. My books are available online via equilibrium books, an Australian publisher. I hope to one day be world wide, but that is a long way off as I have only one published work and one on the way. Both are a collection of short stories. Please excuse the shameless self promotion lol. But the reason I joined this forum is not only to be in a writing community but to share ideas about homosexuality in the science fiction/fantasy genre. I am currently working on a collection of stories that are homosexual in nature. I would really apreciate input. Antyhing really. What is missing in a good gay character and how much of homosexuality should be involved in the story? My aim is to promote homosexual themes in science fiction without alienated the very straight.

Sorry this post was so long. I only just joined the site so I don't know if there's private messaging, but if there is please feel free to message me with ideas and input. I want this story to be something of legend when I'm well known. ;)

Can't wait to get to know some of you and hopefully even make some friends!

Kiss Kiss

Hello there! I am so far a published but as of yet unknown author in the science fiction/fantasy genre. My books are available online via equilibrium books, an Australian publisher. I hope to one day be world wide, but that is a long way off as I have only one published work and one on the way. Both are a collection of short stories. Please excuse the shameless self promotion lol. But the reason I joined this forum is not only to be in a writing community but to share ideas about homosexuality in the science fiction/fantasy genre. I am currently working on a collection of stories that are homosexual in nature. I would really apreciate input. Antyhing really. What is missing in a good gay character and how much of homosexuality should be involved in the story? My aim is to promote homosexual themes in science fiction without alienated the very straight.

Sorry this post was so long. I only just joined the site so I don't know if there's private messaging, but if there is please feel free to message me with ideas and input. I want this story to be something of legend when I'm well known. ;)

Can't wait to get to know some of you and hopefully even make some friends!

Kiss Kiss

OMG you live in my city ^_^

Welcome to GA :D

Hi Everyone!

I was introduced to this site by the fabulous author Renee Stevens. :)

I'm here as a reader and I'm excited to start exploring the site, the stories, and the authors. :)

Cheers!

Edited by california_miss

Hi Everyone!

I was introduced to this site by the fabulous author Renee Stevens. :)

I'm here as a reader and I'm excited to start exploring the site, the stories, and the authors. :)

Cheers!

I'm glad you made it!! You'll find a ton of awesome author's on this site, and those that you really like, you can "like" them and you will be notified anytime they post a new story :). You can do the same for stories that you like!

*Hugs*

Y'know, until today, I thought of myself as a one-site author. I've been writing on Nifty since... well, since '01, I guess, though not in a concentrated manner. And I do have my personal archive on my server.

But, until today, I never thought I'd join another site. Thank you, GA, for proving me wrong. Guess I'm the new writer on the block. (Now to get enough posting rights to begin replicating my work over here. That should be fun. XD)