New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Thanks. :D

::bares inner elbow for Nephylim:: ^^;;; All the veins are visible; you shouldn't have a problem.

Better watch the shadows and if you have strange dreams... don't worry about it. I'm really very gentle :P

Hey Fianna, welcome to GA yourself!! Already fell under the Nephy spell I see ;)

WHAT SPELL... the only spell I cast is my magnetic personality :P

This is historically accurate... :-) my introduction

Tejun

Some life. Glad you've found some peace. Hope it lasts. I could never do the little boxes either which is why I'm still just a small cog who dyes her hair green and causes chaos wherever she goes.

Wow Tejun, quite the introduction. Mine was so bland by comparison - er... wait, I never actually did one, :P

Welcome and enjoy :)

Andy

Youre not STILL going on about that are you

Welcome welcome everyone.

New to GA and still trying to get the hang of the site. Kind of confusing but it seems like a good place. :)

Much welcome to our bunch :hug:

If you need any help just ask :D

PS. Welcome to every new member in the thread I have yet to greet! Cya guys around :music:

• Site Administrator

Welcome Fantasy2309 and h0rnieKittenz! Nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy the site. Feel free to send me any questions you might have.

Hello! I'm new here and trying to figure the ins-outs of how it works.

You kept saying you were going to join! I'm glad to see you here, I hope you like it! If you have any questions just give me a shout, you know how to reach me. Think you'll like it, everyone is pretty friendly.:lol:

You kept saying you were going to join! I'm glad to see you here, I hope you like it! If you have any questions just give me a shout, you know how to reach me. Think you'll like it, everyone is pretty friendly.:lol:

Thnaks KC, I might have to do that cause I cant get everything to work right.