Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Happy Birthday Ruslana di Angelo!

Former Member

I wanted to be an editor, but then realized that it would take another editor to edit what I edited for a writer, so I gave up on that idea. The job you guys do is another reason for the success of GA and the quality of its writers presentations. You and the beta readers are that secret ingredient to many of the stories here.

Now today is also a milestone for you personally, 25 years old. I vaguely recall back then(at 25), sitting in my tank freezing my butt off, camouflaged, waiting for H hour, in some West German forest late October. The mist and fog so thick you could cut it and the cold just seeping into everyone of my joints.

I would like to ad my few words and join in...

Wishing You

:wizard::wizard::wizard::music: Ruslana di Angelo :music::wizard::wizard::wizard:

A Very Happy 25th Birthday Today!!!

image.thumb.jpeg.cb529f2388b38e795ddb22bbcef564d1.jpeg

Birthday songs for friends - HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUNNY SURPRISE - YouTube

sandrewn

Edited by sandrewn
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

57 minutes ago, sandrewn said:

Now today is also a milestone for you personally, 25 years old. I vaguely recall back then(at 25), sitting in my tank freezing my butt off, camouflaged, waiting for H hour, in some West German forest late October. The mist and fog so thick you could cut it and the cold just seeping into everyone of my joints.

What I remember most about my 25th birthday was getting a refund check from my car insurance company because my rate dropped when I hit that milestone! I was suddenly a lower risk to them. I’m not so sure about that since I was still getting speeding tickets fairly frequently, although fewer than before.

I didn't realize there was a separate thread, so again,

I wish you a Happy Birthday, Ruslana!!! 25 is a great age to be!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

HAPPY  BELATED  

BIRTHDAY,  RUSLANA!!!!!

I hope you had an awesome day! :)   

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
On Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 3:29 PM, sandrewn said:

I wanted to be an editor, but then realized that it would take another editor to edit what I edited for a writer, so I gave up on that idea. The job you guys do is another reason for the success of GA and the quality of its writers presentations. You and the beta readers are that secret ingredient to many of the stories here.

I would like to ad my few words and join in...

Wishing You

:wizard::wizard::wizard::music: Ruslana di Angelo :music::wizard::wizard::wizard:

A Very Happy 25th Birthday Today!!!

image.thumb.jpeg.cb529f2388b38e795ddb22bbcef564d1.jpeg

Birthday songs for friends - HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUNNY SURPRISE - YouTube

sandrewn

Oh my! Thank you for the awesome message. Sorry I didn't see it until now. 😍😘💕❤

• Like 1