Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dahawk

Worth the Struggle

Recommended Posts

Hi everybody this forum is to discuss and update people on @Bndmetl and @Dahawk series Worth the Struggle. Book 1 is complete and Book 2 is nearing completion, with Book 3 waiting to be published. Have a favorite character you wanna discuss just drop a message on here and let's see what you guys think.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Omg yay! And I'm the first comment!

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

I love nan I'd love to read of her adventures in a senior center!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I love nan I'd love to read of her adventures in a senior center!

i think they'd kick her out!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, mogwhy said:

i think they'd kick her out!

 

You're right about that :gikkle:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

 

You're right about that :gikkle:

having lived in a combo senior center/rehab she wouldn't last long. but in a retirement complex she could hide longer :whistle:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, mogwhy said:

having lived in a combo senior center/rehab she wouldn't last long. but in a retirement complex she could hide longer :whistle:

 

OMG Could you imaging living next door to Nan in a retirement place. :unsure:

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Omg yay! And I'm the first comment!

Yes you reign supreme @Wesley8890

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

@Wesley8890 if they didn't kick her out the population in the senior center would probably decrease due to heart attack rates.

I could see some of those poor nurses trying to keep up with her while shes chasing down a guy

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

 

OMG Could you imaging living next door to Nan in a retirement place. :unsure:

I would love her living next to me she reminds me of my bestie Sherry. She's got the same energy and wit.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I could see some of those poor nurses trying to keep up with her while shes chasing down a guy

 

I can't imagine she'd have to do much chasing with you unless you were specifically playing tag. :gikkle:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Bndmetl said:

 

I can't imagine she'd have to do much chasing with you unless you were specifically playing tag. :gikkle:

Now where would you get an idea like that?:P

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Now where would you get an idea like that?:P

Lmao, Nan might leave you breathless and totally confused by the time she would be done with you.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

Lmao, Nan might leave you breathless and totally confused by the time she would be done with you.

Hey I might wear her out:devil:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post

I am trying to figure out what Rudy's next move might be. The one unknown thing is Penelope. What does she think of her son. Of her husbands scheming? What happens if nan meets her? How red will her face be after the inevitable bitch slap from Nan will be?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I am trying to figure out what Rudy's next move might be. The one unknown thing is Penelope. What does she think of her son. Of her husbands scheming? What happens if nan meets her? How red will her face be after the inevitable bitch slap from Nan will be?

You only have a couple of chapters before the fire starts to rage with Rudolph. Tensions will be at an all-time high I'm sure. Rudolph's situation will be completely wrapped up by the end of this book.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Dahawk said:

You only have a couple of chapters before the fire starts to rage with Rudolph. Tensions will be at an all-time high I'm sure. Rudolph's situation will be completely wrapped up by the end of this book.

 

But what about Penelope? What's going to happen with her? Nan is gonna be livid when she comes face to face with that botoxed vampiress.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

 

But what about Penelope? What's going to happen with her? Nan is gonna be livid when she comes face to face with that botoxed vampiress.

Exactly. Maybe she's divorcing Trudy because of his treatment of the kids and it is making him angrier. We've already seen he is violent so who's to say he isn't holding her against her will

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Exactly. Maybe she's divorcing Trudy because of his treatment of the kids and it is making him angrier. We've already seen he is violent so who's to say he isn't holding her against her will

 

Yeah, what he said.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

I am curious if we will ever hear any of Blu's sisters story, especially why she did it.  Also, curious as to whether Rudolph and Penelope were always assholes or did something happen to give them such a terrible attitude??? 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, glennish said:

I am curious if we will ever hear any of Blu's sisters story, especially why she did it.  Also, curious as to whether Rudolph and Penelope were always assholes or did something happen to give them such a terrible attitude??? 

 

These are very good questions, in Blu's first chapter it was indicated just a little that she was being bullied at school, she couldn't take it anymore. It's sad that a person so young would think suicide is the only way out, I also think that topic is a little too heavy for this story. It is however what drives Blu to become a teacher and change the lives of younger kids, he doesn't want another young kid to feel how his sister did. Rudolph and Penelope, I'm not sure, I'll ask Kyle and Kaleb then come back to ya, I'll see if Rob knows.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Hey guys we kind of got a betting ring going on with the court case right now

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Hey guys we kind of got a betting ring going on with the court case right now

Line up people and place your bets!!!!! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..