Hi everybody this forum is to discuss and update people on @Bndmetl and @Dahawk series Worth the Struggle. Book 1 is complete and Book 2 is nearing completion, with Book 3 waiting to be published. Have a favorite character you wanna discuss just drop a message on here and let's see what you guys think.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, mogwhy said:

having lived in a combo senior center/rehab she wouldn't last long. but in a retirement complex she could hide longer :whistle:

OMG Could you imaging living next door to Nan in a retirement place. :unsure:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

OMG Could you imaging living next door to Nan in a retirement place. :unsure:

I would love her living next to me she reminds me of my bestie Sherry. She's got the same energy and wit.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I could see some of those poor nurses trying to keep up with her while shes chasing down a guy

I can't imagine she'd have to do much chasing with you unless you were specifically playing tag. :gikkle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Now where would you get an idea like that?:P

Lmao, Nan might leave you breathless and totally confused by the time she would be done with you.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

I am trying to figure out what Rudy's next move might be. The one unknown thing is Penelope. What does she think of her son. Of her husbands scheming? What happens if nan meets her? How red will her face be after the inevitable bitch slap from Nan will be?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I am trying to figure out what Rudy's next move might be. The one unknown thing is Penelope. What does she think of her son. Of her husbands scheming? What happens if nan meets her? How red will her face be after the inevitable bitch slap from Nan will be?

You only have a couple of chapters before the fire starts to rage with Rudolph. Tensions will be at an all-time high I'm sure. Rudolph's situation will be completely wrapped up by the end of this book.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Dahawk said:

You only have a couple of chapters before the fire starts to rage with Rudolph. Tensions will be at an all-time high I'm sure. Rudolph's situation will be completely wrapped up by the end of this book.

But what about Penelope? What's going to happen with her? Nan is gonna be livid when she comes face to face with that botoxed vampiress.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

But what about Penelope? What's going to happen with her? Nan is gonna be livid when she comes face to face with that botoxed vampiress.

Exactly. Maybe she's divorcing Trudy because of his treatment of the kids and it is making him angrier. We've already seen he is violent so who's to say he isn't holding her against her will

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
27 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Exactly. Maybe she's divorcing Trudy because of his treatment of the kids and it is making him angrier. We've already seen he is violent so who's to say he isn't holding her against her will

Yeah, what he said.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am curious if we will ever hear any of Blu's sisters story, especially why she did it.  Also, curious as to whether Rudolph and Penelope were always assholes or did something happen to give them such a terrible attitude??? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, glennish said:

I am curious if we will ever hear any of Blu's sisters story, especially why she did it.  Also, curious as to whether Rudolph and Penelope were always assholes or did something happen to give them such a terrible attitude??? 

These are very good questions, in Blu's first chapter it was indicated just a little that she was being bullied at school, she couldn't take it anymore. It's sad that a person so young would think suicide is the only way out, I also think that topic is a little too heavy for this story. It is however what drives Blu to become a teacher and change the lives of younger kids, he doesn't want another young kid to feel how his sister did. Rudolph and Penelope, I'm not sure, I'll ask Kyle and Kaleb then come back to ya, I'll see if Rob knows.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...