1 minute ago, Bndmetl said:

Hey, @Hellsheild, do I have a job for you!!

I think she's trying to intimidate me, lol. Bad things happen to characters when the gloves are thrown down... hmmm... who's next?:devil:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Dahawk said:

I think she's trying to intimidate me, lol. Bad things happen to characters when the gloves are thrown down... hmmm... who's next?:devil:

You know what...I love stories from both of you, so I'm going to withdraw my comment. I want the stories to continue.

Don't stop my stories! :worship:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Hellsheild said:

You know what...I love stories from both of you, so I'm going to withdraw my comment. I want the stories to continue.

Ah, we wouldn't stop the stories and we love joking with everybody. Honestly, I've been sitting here laughing so hard at the comments.

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Hellsheild said:

I loved your story it's funny, not sure if it was funny at the time but it's funny now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, droughtquake said:

Slacker!  ;-)

Holy bleep, I just saw how many posts you have. I feel inadequate a character must die somewhere.

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
2 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

Holy bleep, I just saw how many posts you have. I feel inadequate a character must die somewhere.

1 minute ago, Bndmetl said:

I'm a busy girl ya know!! :P

Mine were harder to achieve since I’m not an author. Lots of chapter Comments! And periodic streaks in The Pit.  ;-)

3 hours ago, Dahawk said:

Time for some sleep, I'll see everybody later today. I get to wake up to more snow, how privileged I feel.

You must be at the back edge of the cold front.  I woke up today to 47 degrees.  Gonna get colder later and rain change to snow, probably right around the time I am driving home :angry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 23/01/2018 at 7:52 PM, Bndmetl said:

See what I have to put up with on a daily basis, it's hard having an office with GA's Quentin Taratino

Lové Tarantino,  and pitchforks are great for increasing airflow, thus thermal load.... no evidence muhahahahhahahha

• Haha 3

Sorry for the delay folks, Rob has been taken out by the dreaded flu. We are trying to find some kind of incentive for the virus to leave but it seems to be hanging around. We will try our best to get you the next chapter as soon as Rob is no longer a rendered unwell. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Bndmetl said:

Sorry for the delay folks, Rob has been taken out by the dreaded flu. We are trying to find some kind of incentive for the virus to leave but it seems to be hanging around. We will try our best to get you the next chapter as soon as Rob is no longer a rendered unwell. 

Poor Rob! Something should definitely be hanging, but not the flu. 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 2