1 minute ago, Bndmetl said:

You've always been my favorite Wesley :hug:What are the side bets?

What ever you feel like betting on. I do have $20 on Doug reprimanding Nan at least twice. And $100 on Rudy being held in contempt.

• Haha 2
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

What ever you feel like betting on. I do have $20 on Doug reprimanding Nan at least twice. And $100 on Rudy being held in contempt.

Cool, I'll bet Doug has to reprimand Nan three times, Rudy's bet seems a no brainer the guy is a douche, and I'll put 3 sheep stations on someone getting goosed, but not by Nan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 1/3/2018 at 11:32 PM, glennish said:

I am curious if we will ever hear any of Blu's sisters story, especially why she did it.  Also, curious as to whether Rudolph and Penelope were always assholes or did something happen to give them such a terrible attitude??? 

To answer your question Rudolph and Penelope were always assholes where money or their children were involved.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

So, out of curiosity what are the feelings about the trial of Rudolph and Penelope? Also, what do you think about the addition of Jared?

Jared was out of left field. and now Jared can carry on the Remington name. although i do wonder if any of them really WANT to. i mean let it die with the jailbirds.

the only problem i had with the whole court scene was at the end and with the judge. totally not believable. mainly because a judge wouldn't behave, even if retired, that way. i bit disrespectful to the office. but this is a work of fiction. i would have believed the judge sending his bailiff to get Nan and take her to the judge's chambers to renew their.... whatever :P 

• Haha 4
19 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

So, out of curiosity what are the feelings about the trial of Rudolph and Penelope? Also, what do you think about the addition of Jared?

I loved the trial. Especially when it came out about Rudy riding the skin rocket!  It was hilarious when he plead guilty to just Get away from that crazy bitch. If I didn't know any better I'd say Penny tired Rudy up often! Also I have a new condition called 'Weeping Wesley Syndrome' it happens when a story is emotional and out of nowhere mascara runs down your face

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Well, ladies and gentlemen what did you think of the end to Struggling Forward and the reveal of Family Struggles? Guesses or ideas of what is to come?

• Like 2
Just now, chris191070 said:

Kyle and Blu having kids. Kaleb and Davis getting married. Jared and Mason becoming a couple. Nan and the Judge marrying.

These could also be parts of Book 4 😊

Maybe, definitely, could be, and yep!

• Love 3
Just now, Bndmetl said:

I wanna get in on the bets, I wage $20 that someone will accuse me of insider trading. I also bet that Rob will bitch and moan if I give anything away.

Hey, I give away yes, no, maybe, and definitely comments!

• Like 2
  • Wow 1