Gaming Systems  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What Major Gaming Systems do you Own?

• Xbox 360/One/X
    • Playstation 3/4/4 Pro
    • Nintendo Wii/Wii U/Switch
    • Gaming PC
  2. 2. What is your Game Machine of Choice?

What's your major gaming system of choice?

• Like 1

I've got an Xbox 360, Xbox One X, a Nintendo Switch and a PC for gaming.  There is a big sale next week where I will get a Playstation 4 Pro to round out my game machine collection and finally solve that stupid "exclusive game" issue.

• Like 2

I honestly can't say I have a major preference at this point.  I usually buy games on Xbox & PS4 depending on where friends plan to play.  Recently that's mainly been on PS4, so I have mainly been on that, but my (paid) game library is fairly balanced between the two.  Never owned a gaming pc, but in my very limited experience I'm not a very good keyboard/mouse player.

• Like 1

PC gamer all the way here. Never owned any consoles growing up and the controllers make me nervous, lol! I got a Wii literally just for exercise, cause you will never get me to a gym, I refuse to work out in front of other people. All my 'proper' games are on PC. Looking into getting a PS4, though, cause there are some games I really want to play that are exclusive. I guess I'll just have to learn the controllers.