The Drop in Centre

25 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

armed with an afternoon cup of coffee, i'm headed to do some reports. these are ones i've struggled with, but now have had several tutoring sessions on. wish me luck!

molly you got this 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

armed with an afternoon cup of coffee, i'm headed to do some reports. these are ones i've struggled with, but now have had several tutoring sessions on. wish me luck!

Best of luck!        image.png.9cbeda7c227fb7b3d40e368e465c5950.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 5/19/2023 at 1:29 PM, rickproehl said:

molly you got this 

On 5/19/2023 at 3:06 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Best of luck!        image.png.9cbeda7c227fb7b3d40e368e465c5950.png

thanks guys, sorry i didn't get back to you
it *looked* like everything was right when i pulled the report and did the math
we'll see what happens on Monday
hope all y'all have a good weekend

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

These days work is a monster to me ... i don't know why really.  i think because there is just so much that's not working properly and i'm tired of being yelled at and threatened.  i hope your day went well.

I'm sorry you've got that sort of pressure. I get it. Even though the snowbirds are gone there are projects that have to be done here. Communication has always been an issue and with everything else going on it's overwhelming. 

I've decided to do online therapy. Our insurance covers it, including phone sessions once a week with a therapist. I need it. There's an app with daily homework and coping strategies. It's a small step, yet it feels huge. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

These days work is a monster to me ... i don't know why really.  i think because there is just so much that's not working properly and i'm tired of being yelled at and threatened.  i hope your day went well.

tim sorry to hear you had a bad day. Let’s hope tomorrow is a better day. take care. i hope you have a better week.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

tim sorry to hear you had a bad day. Let’s hope tomorrow is a better day. take care. i hope you have a better week.

Thanks, rick xo  i hope you're feeling better.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

Hey All,

I've been around, but been busy with work. Just completed an 8 day stretch of work, but I've got the next 2 days off.

Total relaxation with Mark (Hubby).

Take care all

Chris

That's a long time, chris. You guys enjoy your time together! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hey All,

I've been around, but been busy with work. Just completed an 8 day stretch of work, but I've got the next 2 days off.

Take care all

Chris

Okay. That's too much, man. I hope you got lots of overtime $ for that!

Enjoy your time off, Chris!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Hey All,

Take care all

Chris

Enjoy your time off, youve earned it!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Site Moderator
4 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Hey All,

Take care all

Chris

Enjoy your time off with Hubby, Chris. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

Okay. That's too much, man. I hope you got lots of overtime $ for that!

Enjoy your time off, Chris!

Unfortunately no overtime. 4 days at end of week and 4 days at beginning of week.

• Wow 4
36 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Unfortunately no overtime. 4 days at end of week and 4 days at beginning of week.

wow...

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..